JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never wore one to begin with! Stupidest thing since global warming!

Screenshot_20220107-101247_Instagram.jpg

King jay said we can stop next week I think it is. The mask thing has been all about instilling fear. This great hoax was based on fear. Scare people into saying they are fine with losing rights. Look how well it worked? You have people so scared they will attack others who do not have a cloth mask on, which is proven to do nothing. So one side has clung to these because its a door to power. I have worn one here when I walk into a business only because the state had people running around threatening them. So I played along so as not to be the one some poor employee had to try to deal with. So wear thin blue line flag masks to set one side's hair on fire when they see it. So far none of them have been willing to do anything other than glare since the anti Police are super pro mask

I noticed in this last week that mask wearing was dropping fast. Store employees seem to still be forced to wear them, but an ever-increasing percentage of customers have gone mask-free.

Those dang face diapers. I'm so irrationally angry at being somewhat unconvenienced periodically, don't tread on me science.
You must cover your face to protect yourself and others! Masks work. Doesn't matter what it's made of, what shape it is, or how well it fits. JUST WEAR ONE! Or, you can use a bandana. Or a plastic face shield. If you don't have one of those, just pull your T-shirt up over your nose. Because, SCIENCE.

If you don't use one of these ineffiective measures, YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE GREATER GOOD! JUST DO IT! SHOW YOU CARE!
Because SCIENCE!

BTW: I don't need to have any actual data as long as I say SCIENCE!

Mandates work. Because SCIENCE!

I went into the Vancouver WINCO today w/o my mask on. Actually it was an accident. But anyway, I survived. So Far.

Yes, the signs were still up at the front door.

I feel GUILTY.

Aloha, Mark

I went into the Vancouver WINCO today w/o my mask on. Actually it was an accident. But anyway, I survived. So Far.

Yes, the signs were still up at the front door.

I feel GUILTY.

Aloha, Mark
Haven't wore the mask in Freds, Safeway or Vancouver Winco all year, nobody cared, Bi-Mart even quit bothering with it.

The People that think it is safe today but wasn't yesterday. ✊💦

Still a lot of scared people out there.

Sportsman's, almost 100% was not wearing masks except for one employee.
Everywhere else, was even or non maskers outnumbered the maskers.
Fred Meyers, the one place mask wearers noticeably out numbered the maskless

I do believe over the next week more people will get comfortable and realize how silling they look and remove their masks. But kudos to the ones pulling the strings, they did a great job conditioning people.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads