JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Isn't that how we stopped the Nazis???

And the Japanese. When we were a strong country.

tumblr_oaldksLcWb1rhnukoo1_1280.jpg

They all ready have the strictest rules yet they have more illegal guns than legal.

The strictest firearms laws in Europe but STILL four illegal guns for every registered weapon: Germany has 5.5 million guns belonging to 1.4 million people

Despite Germany's strict gun laws there are 20 million illegal weapons (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3704881/The-strictest-firearms-laws-Europe-four-illegal-guns-registered-weapon-Germany-5-5-million-guns-belonging-1-4-million-people.html)

EDIT: I just noticed that the so called Glock 17 in the picture is a Gen 1 17L long slide
do not see too many in Gen1

Last Edited:
German politicians are now complaining that guns are too easy to get in Germany, and are calling for stricter gun controls. More gun control will prevent this from happening again.

Munich attack: Calls in Germany for tighter gun laws - BBC News (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36877388)

It's amazing to me they can't see the fault in this thinking. It just reinforces to me what I've stated here many times - they don't give a sh!t about saving lives via gun control. They only care to use incidents like these to further control the populace by further disarming them. We have so much evidence now that gun control is an absolute failure, yet so few citizens actually see that.

My guess, based on the Germans I know and have known, is that they'll compliantly go along with whatever further restrictions their government gives them. They've been trained up to believe that way.

Syrian man denied asylum in Germany injures 12, kills self in blast
Syrian man denied asylum in Germany injures 12, kills self in blast | Fox News (http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/24/syrian-man-denied-asylum-in-germany-injures-12-kills-self-in-blast.html)

A Syrian man who had been denied asylum in Germany set off an explosive device near a music festival in the center of the city of Ansbach late Sunday, injuring at least 12 and killing himself, officials said.

So when will it stop. They can not get guns easy so they make bombs or use trucks or knives and the madness begins!

Syrian man denied asylum in Germany injures 12, kills self in blast
Syrian man denied asylum in Germany injures 12, kills self in blast | Fox News (http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/24/syrian-man-denied-asylum-in-germany-injures-12-kills-self-in-blast.html)

A Syrian man who had been denied asylum in Germany set off an explosive device near a music festival in the center of the city of Ansbach late Sunday, injuring at least 12 and killing himself, officials said.

So when will it stop. They can not get guns easy so they make bombs or use trucks or knives and the madness begins!
It'll take annihilation to make it stop.

Just look at history...

Even the remnant needs to be destroyed, lest a future generation will be required to step up and put 'em down again.

I'm sure I'm in the minority here, so flame away..
While I wholeheartedly agree with the US excluding immigrants from Muslim countries-
I see this thread contains statements from people denouncing Nazis and Neo-Nazis, yet at the same time calling for total genocide..
Does anyone see the irony- or better yet, hypocrisy?
I think the Muslim situation is as bad as the next guy, but come on.

Replying to STUKA I think there is a fundamental difference between the two, and while you make an excellent point about how we call for the annihilation of one while we are abhorred by the other, What the real difference is, you had one small group of people who felt a certain group of people were sub human and thus, needed to be eliminated! The other group sees the entire world as Enemy #1, Infidel, and thus, they have declared never ending war upon the world! That is the difference! What the question needs to be is when will the world do something to stop this? And when they finally do take action, Will we have the fortitude to do what must be done? We live in a genteel world here in the U.S. and other first world power bases, but is it we who must stand up and take action, what we need to do is not get caught up in the thought of killing innocent people, With ISHAM, there ARE no innocent people!

On 2nd thought, I guess it's not based on genetics, so it can't be called "genocide", proper.
My bad, honestly.
We'll just call it "annihilating an entire religion, practiced mostly by middle easterners"

And none of them is innocent.
Kill em all!
Woohoo.
I'm usually with most of you guys, but theses statements are just too much.
I'm out-talk all the 5hit you want.

@STUKA
I don't think eradication of the entire religion is the answer to,this problem. I'm just tired of sitting around waiting for the next attack, then have to sit through a briefing that try's to convince the American people that it's "work place violence" or " hate crime" and guns are the real problem. The truth is that this administration could and should be doing more about this, instead they are hiding from it and blaming us for being hated by them. All I'm saying is that we need to be proactive in the fight instead of being victims.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews