JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Photo of German tactical police arriving on the scene. They all seem to be carrying small submachine guns. They seem to be something other than the HK MP5.

3682CE7200000578-3703705-image-a-83_1469211501453.jpg

To illustrate how totally insane the progressive left's viewpoint is, here is a news article where a leader of Germany's left wing GREEN Party complains that police did not need to kill the axe train attacker 3 days ago.

Police shot the teenage ISIS supporter as he ran towards them with his axe. This politician is upset that no attempt was made to disable the teen, and thus avoid killing him.

Bavaria train attack: Were police right to shoot to kill? (http://www.thelocal.de/20160719/train-attack-bavaria-were-police-right-to-shoot-to-kill)

One of my oldest friends lives just outside Munich, works in the city. Trying to reach him, but so far, no go.

CNN said that a lot of people commute to the city to work. Shutting down public transportation right at the start of the evening commute is reported to have stranded many people in the city tonight.

The phone system in Munich also appears to be totally overwhelmed. Over 1.7 million people live inside the city itself.

They did disable him, by shooting him a few times in the head.

I'd opine that THAT would pretty much disable ANYBODY.

It has long been proven that a man running at you can cover that last vital ten feet in MUCH less time than you have to make a decision to squeeze or not to squeeze that trigger.

We used to practice with ink knives - on each other - and even at age fifty, running from five yards away, I could 'unzip' three people standing close together before any one of them could shoot a handgun at me.

tac

They did disable him, by shooting him a few times in the head.

I'd opine that THAT would pretty much disable ANYBODY.

It has long been proven that a man running at you can cover that last vital ten feet in MUCH less time than you have to make a decision to squeeze or not to squeeze that trigger.

We used to practice with ink knives - on each other - and even at age fifty, running from five yards away, I could 'unzip' three people standing close together before any one of them could shoot a handgun at me.

tac

But that young 17 yr old Muslim boy had his whole life ahead of him.

Now he has to spend all of eternity in paradise with 72 virgins.

Another German Green Party politician is very upset that everyone is assuming this was the work of Muslims. He believes it is the work of right wing extremists, out to kill foreigners, because of the large refugee population in Munich.

Police spokesman confirms that six dead bodies have been recovered from Hanauer Street, which borders the shopping center. They also confirm that one terrorist was armed with a long gun.

Local TV news reports that a terrorist appears to be surrounded by police on the top level of a nearby parking structure.

Last Edited:
Prayers for those in Munich, and Prayers for your friend etrain16 I my self have close family in the area, but not in Munich proper! I fear what is happening with the Religion of peace can only be delt with one of two ways, destroy it at its home, Or We The People will be forced to take up arms and deal with it directly on our own ( think civil citizens patrol or something like that), I see no Gubment actions to remove this threat from our country ( instead Obummer brings in 1k-a-day) to further the Isham Cause! We will see this type of thing here in the states soon enough, Stay Frosty My Friends, The battle is near!

Fox is saying that it is not islamic in origin! Was mostly in the adjacent McDonalds. And they, now, believe they are hunting multiple armed shooters!
Remember, Germany has plenty of homegrown nutso terror groups!

CNN, (at a large hillary rally) says that, the h bomb wants us to vote for her to protect us from all the nasty little terrorists!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Ok, stop, slow your breathing, laughing hurts too much! Ohhhh, it hurts!:eek::D:mad:

Munich is near the Austrian border, and Austria has announced that 230 Austrian policemen are currently in route towards Munich, to assist German law enforcement. Munich's mayor says that all available police forces are being rushed to the city to aid in the manhunt for the terrorists.

Fox is saying that it is not islamic in origin! Was mostly in the adjacent McDonalds. And they, now, believe they are hunting multiple armed shooters!
Remember, Germany has plenty of homegrown nutso terror groups!

CNN, (at a large hillary rally) says that, the h bomb wants us to vote for her to protect us from all the nasty little terrorists!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Ok, stop, slow your breathing, laughing hurts too much! Ohhhh, it hurts!:eek::D:mad:

CNN is reporting that the man in the standoff in the parking structure is saying that he is German, and is not a terrorist. But the police also confirms that he is armed with a handgun.

CNN is also reporting that children are among the casualties.

This website down below has good live updates posting to it.

A Muslim woman who witnessed the carnage confirms that a gunman yelled
"Allahu Akbar" as he shot young children point blank while they were eating inside the McDonalds.

The German news magazine Focus is reporting that one terrorist has committed suicide by shooting himself in the head.

This McDonalds is reported to be a very popular spot for families with young children to dine at. Would these terrorists actually be sick enough, to attack a location where they knew there would be children available for them to kill???

The official confirmed death toll is now 8.

<broken link removed>

Last Edited:
So, Germany, like most of Europe has crazy strict gun control laws. Making even the most restrictive American state look like a beacon of freedom and liberty...

How in the world does one get their hands on these unobtainable firearms?

Could it be that criminals do not operate within the confines of the law???

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top