JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, Germany, like most of Europe has crazy strict gun control laws. Making even the most restrictive American state look like a beacon of freedom and liberty...

How in the world does one get their hands on these unobtainable firearms?

Could it be that criminals do not operate within the confines of the law???

Apparently, there is a thriving, healthy black market for guns in all of Europe. Including Gremany. Been in place for generations.
I would never advocate law breaking, but.....GOOD!

CNN is reporting that a witness at the McDonald's says that a terrorist pointed his gun right into the faces of young children, and fired directly into their faces from a range of only a couple of inches.

What manner of twisted, sick bubblegums are these folks????

The Islamic congregational Friday Prayer services had just let out earlier in the afternoon. If these people are Muslims, how on earth could they attend religious services, and then go out and murder innocent children immediately after that??

Last Edited:
CNN is reporting that a witness at the McDonald's says that a terrorist pointed his gun right into the faces of young children, and fired directly into their faces from a range of only a couple of inches.

What manner of twisted, sick Bubblegums are these folks????

The Islamic congregational Friday Prayer services had just let out earlier in the afternoon. If these people are Muslims, how on earth could they attend religious services, and then go out and murder innocent children immediately after that??

Barbarians whose hokey religious relic is stuck in the Middle Ages...

The press is reporting that 30 members of Germany's elite GSG 9 have arrived in Munich.

They look pretty bad bubblegum in this photo. Anyone know anything about this organization? I have never heard of them before. Are they military, or police?

gsg9_img.jpg

CNN - just heard that the Special Forces are on scene now!
I understand that these guys are as good as it gets SF wise.

The news outlets have been mentioning a terror AXE attack on a German train earlier in the week. Anyone know abt it?

Last Edited:

The news outlets have been mentioning a terror shooting on a German train earlier in the week. Anyone know abt it?

Not a shooting. The terrorist used an axe, and severely wounded several people before being gunned down by police. It happened 3 days ago.

Scroll back, and you will see that I posted some links about it earlier in this thread.

The news outlets have been mentioning a terror shooting on a German train earlier in the week. Anyone know abt it?
Possible connection based on "club membership" through the local meeting places ( mosques)
Yea, German SF units are about the best in the world at this sort of thing, so we are in for quite a lesson in how to do it right, so unless things go very very wrong, things are well in hand with these guys!

I wonder what the political fallout of this may be in Germany?

One conservative German newspaper posted a photo tonight of who they said was the person responsible for today's attack. This is the person they blamed:

View attachment 303584
That'd be about right... She open the floodgates for refugees... See how they repay the kindness...

We will end up facing the same fate here in the States unless someone shuts off the spigot...

The press is reporting that 30 members of Germany's elite GSG 9 have arrived in Munich.

They look pretty bad bubblegum in this photo. Anyone know anything about this organization? I have never heard of them before. Are they military, or police?

View attachment 303580
Hopefully it doesn't turn into an Orlando by the time they get their ducks in a row.

If it's GSG9 , it will likely be a surgical takedown and will happen really quick! German's don't wast time with red tape, they are like our Marines, Kill and break things really well, answer questions later, and only when pushed!

This website down below has good live updates posting to it.

A Muslim woman who witnessed the carnage confirms that a gunman yelled
"Allahu Akbar" as he shot young children point blank while they were eating inside the McDonalds.

The German news magazine Focus is reporting that one terrorist has committed suicide by shooting himself in the head.

This McDonalds is reported to be a very popular spot for families with young children to dine at. Would these terrorists actually be sick enough, to attack a location where they knew there would be children available for them to kill???

The official confirmed death toll is now 8.

<broken link removed>
Maybe if McDonalds would put the McRib on the menu permanently the mooslims would stay the fack out!

Maybe if McDonalds would put the McRib on the menu permanently the mooslims would stay the fack out!

There are also reports they were neo Nazis, so it's still up in the air until all facts are in. I expect Obama and Hillary to claim they were NRA using AR-15 pistols...

View attachment 303580
GSG 9 is the German equivalent of an American FBI Swat Counter-Terror team, they were formed in the 1970's to respond to terror attacks, such as Baader-Meinhof, Black September gangs, Red Army Faction, etc., etc., the list goes on. They are very good at what they do. They are police, not military. German law says no military in civil functions, they learned that 1933-1945.

The name is the anagram for GrenzSchutzGruppe Nr. 9, or Border Patrol Group No. 9. When formed, the Border Police already had 8 groups, or zones of operation. This special group was formed and tacked into the Police as additional capability.

CNN - Just reported, our POTUS is despondent and terribly disappointed over the Munich attack.
Now there's a guy we can all count on!

Rather than doing anything, at all! I'd much prefer he sat there in devastated depression! You know, kind of an imPOTUS.

CNN - Just reported, our POTUS is despondent and terribly disappointed over the Munich attack.
Now there's a guy we can all count on!

Rather than doing anything, at all! I'd much prefer he sat there in devastated depression! You know, kind of an imPOTUS.

He doesn't seem that upset to me....
Grinning Obama JOKES during statement on Munich carnage (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3703975/Grinning-Obama-JOKES-Munich-carnage-press-conference-shifts-gears-talk-daughter-Malia-leaving-nest-college.html)

Ray

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top