JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I was busy crying and watching sin city obviously. Ur names tits on rits? Do u cut up woman and but them on crackers? I think the salesman at sportsmans are bad there and what little i inspected, i tested the trigger pull, which keith of keith sporting goods fame would have freaked out about, And i made sure the sights were straight. I inspected the outside and did not field strip the pistol.
Interesting that you have had that experience at Keith's. I have purchased several firearms from them and have been encouraged to test the pull before purchasing.

Thread cleaned. Back on topic.
5B14D5E3-5D20-41B1-B940-8FE945C03648.jpeg Thread uncleaned :p

Well I for one feel bad for oldnavyman and his experiences with Magnum Research. So bad in fact, I would offer him $50 to relieve him of the gun and get the bad experience behind him. If he sends me a private convo to arrange for a transfer in Vancouver all will be good for him. Hope to hear from him soon.

Well I appreciate the heads up. Something like 3 folks have posted negative experiences with Magnum on this thread. 1 would give me caution, 2 would confirm, but 3- no way I'm one of their customers.

Thanks

I swore that I wasn't going to opine on this, however...
If you really like the gun just buy another barrel and be done with it. Send the invoice to Magnum Reesearch with some lawyer-ball language and wait on it. No need for all of the drama.

a) It seems unlikely that Sportsmans is hand picking non functional guns to sell- you didn't list all the ones that were defective but suggest there're many ? User error ?
b) sounds like MR did stand by their warranty and fixed a firing pin issue- they're saying the barrel is fine ? Anyone else have a baby eagle and can post a barrel pic ?
c) you've fixed it with expensive replacement parts- you might want to say what they are and add pics of those alongside the original parts in your ad.
d) I always ask at Keith's, ( in store and gun show) if I can dry fire and I've never been told "no".
e) anyone else tried shooting it to rule out user error ?
f) Your ad is very poor form. You can't bleat about how you've been wronged, then try to stuff somebody else with a gun you know doesn't work.
g) if you can post pics of the barrel, you should be able to post pics of the gun you're selling in the ad.

a) It seems unlikely that Sportsmans is hand picking non functional guns to sell- you didn't list all the ones that were defective but suggest there're many ? User error ?
b) sounds like MR did stand by their warranty and fixed a firing pin issue- they're saying the barrel is fine ? Anyone else have a baby eagle and can post a barrel pic ?
c) you've fixed it with expensive replacement parts- you might want to say what they are and add pics of those alongside the original parts in your ad.
d) I always ask at Keith's, ( in store and gun show) if I can dry fire and I've never been told "no".
e) anyone else tried shooting it to rule out user error ?
f) Your ad is very poor form. You can't bleat about how you've been wronged, then try to stuff somebody else with a gun you know doesn't work.
g) if you can post pics of the barrel, you should be able to post pics of the gun you're selling in the ad.

This post is full of it. Good points that is. :)

Well I appreciate the heads up. Something like 3 folks have posted negative experiences with Magnum on this thread. 1 would give me caution, 2 would confirm, but 3- no way I'm one of their customers.

Thanks

Pretty sure you could find at least 3 posts about people who have had problems with Sig products. Every manufacturer has a bad day or bad gun now and then. I have several Jerico's. Absolutely great pistols. By your name your fond of Sigs? Care to talk about the 365?

Pretty sure you could find at least 3 posts about people who have had problems with Sig products. Every manufacturer has a bad day or bad gun now and then. I have several Jerico's. Absolutely great pistols. By your name your fond of Sigs? Care to talk about the 365?
No, please don't. I enjoy mine but that horse has been killed, resurrected, beaten, killed again, then beaten some more

I'm still not understanding a number of things like:

1. How blanks fired at a rifle salute have anything to do with this.

2. How "every pistol from sportsmans (sic) purchased was defective". Clearly this is not even an over the top exaggeration, it's just paintently false.

3. What keiths (sic) has to do with this issue.

4. Why you would trash @titsonritz for having a well known term for a screen name.

5. Why you are so upset when you admit to not properly inspecting the firearm prior to purchase.

6. Why you would admit to trying to pass off to a fellow member what you describe as a defective pistol but you use glowing terms in your description.

I'm also curious if you even read the warranty terms from the manufacturer.

If you tried to obtain warranty service using such rambling, disconnected and hostile methods you have used in this thread I'm not surprised you are feeling frustrated.

I know I am frustrated trying to follow your arguments.

Good luck to you moving forward!
Methinks I smell a troll, either that or somebody internet's when they are drunk!

I was thinking the same thing, Glocks are probably still the number one selling pistols in the country and I'm pretty sure I've read at least three posts trash talking them. Or the P320.

I think alot of you are revolting. I saw a man with a jeffery Dahmer tattoo once while shopping and it almost made me sick, like worse than what you creeps write.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads