JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
www.facebook.com/people/AMS-Machine/100046857806282/

Looking through the products it appears they do good work. The only thing I'd avoid are their QD sling mounts as they are solid aluminum with no steel socket inserts. That's my own preference as aluminum sockets wear poorly against steel plugs.

Interest to hear if anybody has used their products and what they think

Looking through the products it appears they do good work. The only thing I'd avoid are their QD sling mounts as they are solid aluminum with no steel socket inserts. That's my own preference as aluminum sockets wear poorly against steel plugs.

Interest to hear if anybody has used their products and what they think
Well, they only take PayPal so I was a little cautious, I have spoken to Tom several times but that really means nothing. I must admit it was nice of him to tell me when an item was going to be available, and he kept his word and told me yesterday that the item was back in stock.

I

Well, they only take PayPal so I was a little cautious, I have spoken to Tom several times but that really means nothing. I must admit it was nice of him to tell me when an item was going to be available, and he kept his word and told me yesterday that the item was back in stock.
AFAIK Paypal doesn't have plans to narc your firearm related purchases to the Feds, so that may become the electronic payment media of choice.

The new codes are only for credit cards, and I'm going to assume this means debit from those companies as well.
Yup. The MCC codes are not card based but processing system based. If your card uses their processing services it all falls under the same umbrella. That would include debit cards.

Paypal backed directly by your bank account... I dunno enough about how paypal or banks process those e-transactions or how they record them. I think it could go either way. Either using a unique system specific to the wire transfer protocols... or... conforming to an industry standard set by ISO and CC companies.

IMO, either is likely. Erroring on the side of caution, cash remains king.

On Edit: My paypal debit card has a MC logo on it. That kinda leads me to believe paypal might be using one of the main CC company processing services for their e-transactions... regardless of the type of funds backing the acct.(?) It's still possible they may be also using an inter bank e-service for some types of transactions with different protocols for tracking and recording transactions.(?)

That just goes back again to... remove all doubt.. pay cash.

Last Edited:
I buy stuff online, it doesn't give me the option to pay cash and most actual stores don't stock sh_t anymore, so what is one to do ??
(which creates the exact situation that anti-gunners want, the inability to purchase anything gun related unless you're willing to submit to a non-governmental registry, which, in turn, these non-governmental companies will give to the government thus evading the restrictions of having a registry within the government itself).

Last Edited:
I've never used them, but they appear legit. Quite a few mentions of their products going back to at least 2008 and all seem to be pleased. More telling is there seems to be a complete absence of any negative reviews or red flags from scam site listings so I would take that as a positive sign.

OK the jury is in!
I had spoken to the owner several times, took the plunge and purchased some mounts. I received the mounts today, they are absolutely beautiful, the workmanship is incredible and Tom is a good guy to work with.

Thanks for the input guys…

37F0A5D8-1423-48E4-903F-17974C45B2BF.jpeg 2D66BF55-6328-4AD1-B4BB-1CEE803E5504.jpeg 19ED03F0-8730-46B2-88B2-7BAC4CBFCB40.jpeg 7E1C5B16-3B88-4182-A1D7-42E1934217A9.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top