JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Magnum research was shocked today seeing the pictures i sent in of their feed ramp. They requested money yet again and said that they're company had nothing to do with it. Warning stay away from this company. They are childish liars and cheats. The pistol was under warranty and sent in for repair. This and other issues were ignored and the frequent jamming issues totally ignored. Pistol was bought with this feed ramp and pistol was sent back under warranty and firing pin was replaced. Now company says that feed ramp never went through there factory when it did at least twice. Any one want to buy or provide support. Pistol was puchased after funeral of military family member and magnum research is heartless and criminal.warning to you to stay away.

20200128_065014.jpg 20200128_064847.jpg 20200128_064849.jpg

These are deep gouges from maching from the factory. They keep wanting different amounts of money from me. The pistol does not work. Also has extractoon issues. They blame me for all the issues. Please write me privately aswell.

So sorry to hear of your experiences with Kahr/Magnum Research. I have always had nothing but success with them and their pistols. Hope they make it right for you. :eek:

It was the same day. So you would remember both. You would remember your dead family member and you would remember buying the pistol. Now if the pistol would have been working order, not to bad. But this if an awful situation. This pistols defective from the manufacturer and im happy to get rid of it. Magnum research claims i put those marks there. K.B.I WAS BAD, but i think that put them out of business. E.A.A. just dont return e mails or answer the phone if u got a broke pistol. Ruger is nice.

I fixed the pistol with expensive parts replacement with less than zero help with the trash at magnum research. Im currently trying to get my money back or trade.

Sportsmans whorehouse right after a dead family members rifle salute. The M14s during the rifle salute did not jam. Every pistol from sportsmans purchased was defective. But while companys like ruger offer to fix their mistakes, Magnum Research is dangerous and childish and blames me for manufacturing defects. There safety checks, buying, selling and doing gunsmithing repairs, has to be a sick joke. That feed ramp with machine marks went past them at least 3 times.

I was busy crying and watching sin city obviously. Ur names tits on rits? Do u cut up woman and but them on crackers? I think the salesman at sportsmans are bad there and what little i inspected, i tested the trigger pull, which keith of keith sporting goods fame would have freaked out about, And i made sure the sights were straight. I inspected the outside and did not field strip the pistol.

I was busy crying and watching sin city obviously. Ur names tits on rits? Do u cut up woman and but them on crackers? I think the salesman at sportsmans are bad there and what little i inspected, i tested the trigger pull, which keith of keith sporting goods fame would have freaked out about, And i made sure the sights were straight. I inspected the outside and did not field strip the pistol.

:rolleyes:
Never mind, carry on.

Is this the "super accurate, steel, full size, 9mm chambered, baby desert eagle ii pistol" that you were trying to trade me oldnavyman?

Just curious if you fixed it and it's super accurate why your trying to trade it off...looks pretty bad to make a thread about how horrible the gun is and then try to pass the problems on to someone else.

I'm still not understanding a number of things like:

1. How the performance of blanks fired during a rifle salute have anything to do with this.

2. How "every pistol from sportsmans (sic) purchased was defective". Clearly this is not even an over the top exaggeration, it's just paintently false.

3. What keiths (sic) has to do with this issue.

4. Why you would trash @titsonritz for having a well known term for a screen name.

5. Why you are so upset when you admit to not properly inspecting the firearm prior to purchase.

6. Why you would admit to trying to pass off to a fellow member what you describe as a defective pistol but you use glowing terms in your description.

I'm also curious if you even read the warranty terms from the manufacturer.

If you tried to obtain warranty service using such rambling, disconnected and hostile methods you have used in this thread I'm not surprised you are feeling frustrated.

I know I am frustrated trying to follow your arguments.

Good luck to you moving forward!

Last Edited:
I had bad luck with Magnum Research as well. A $600 10/22 that had the worst barrel droop I've ever experienced. Loose barrel fit. Sent it back and they put some tinfoil between the barrel and reciever. They will never see another dime of my money.

I see a bright and shiny future for you on this site :rolleyes:. You can't just attack people's screen names, admit to passing of junk as treasure and continue being self righteous without a little push back

1) "I fixed the pistol with expensive parts replacement with less than zero help with the trash at magnum research. Im currently trying to get my money back or trade."
So does it work right now?
2)"Ur names tits on rits?"
Also ref. "Titties and Beer" by F. Zappa, et.al.
3) "I have a Dremel bit that would clean that right up,..."
The depth and location of the gouges would make me think twice about that. Since you would be removing material where it would likely weaken support for the case head (which it looks like could happen if you tried to maintain the right contours) and remove any pretext for warranty complaints, this would not be Plan A.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads