JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just talked to police who informed me that the homeless scum is making up lies about me saying I pulled a gun on them. :mad:What next?

LOL don't worry about that. I doubt he will be able to convince them that he defended himself with a cup of ramen. :D

He was close enough to you to smash a cup of noodles upside your head, and walked away without any extra holes in him. That should be plenty. LEO's aren't dumb.

I had a guy try to break into my house in Tacoma, I opened the door as he was kicking it with a Mossberg 500 pointed at him. He called the police and told them I pointed a gun at him after he claimed he just asked me for a cigarette.

They showed up to my house and questioned me. I told them exactly what happened. And showed them the shoe marks and the dent on my front door. They simply asked me if I wanted to press charges.

What really gets my blood boiling is the cop tells me "people don't usually lie when it comes to guns." What? Are you freaking kidding me? People don't lie??? What if he said I pulled an elephant out of my pocket? What a bunch of crap.:mad::mad::mad:

What really gets my blood boiling is the cop tells me "people don't usually lie when it comes to guns." What? Are you freaking kidding me? People don't lie??? What if he said I pulled an elephant out of my pocket? What a bunch of crap.:mad::mad::mad:

Yeah, homeless people, who are generally severely mentally ill wouldn't possibly be untruthful.. :rolleyes:

Remember your Old Town buddy and his troubles.
This is why I don't even help little old ladies across the street.
mostly

For the most part , true, the cops are there to help. I just wish they could do something, anything about this homeless problem. Them being so ready to side with the homeless scum sure doesn't help at all. Like they fail to acknowledge that the people are somewhere they aren't supposed to be, they are trespassing on private property with signs clear posted.

Tough situation. I wouldn't appreciate someone coming to my house / property trying to intimidate me with their friends.

Sometimes the law can't provide justice. Many effective methods at stopping this type of behavior are illegal, it doesn't mean they aren't effective, but still illegal.

I had a rock seemingly fall out of the sky and hit my car once, never could figure out where it came from at all, that was sure inconvenient.

Sometimes when I am dealing with rats I try to remove what they are eating from the area, there are also other means to deal with them.

I'm not sure how those are relevant, but man do I not like high velocity rocks hitting my car and rats sure are annoying.

@Jason Brown suggest you consider a No Trespassing sign.

We share a private road with five other neighbors. We got tired of people coming down the private road who had no business doing so and likely had nefarious intentions. They were not walking but driving up in vehicles.

So we bought a metal sign from Amazon and put it up on a post. It stopped all that crap. https://www.amazon.com/SmartSign-En...8-3&keywords=private+road+no+trespassing+sign

It's a tad unfriendly, but per a law-enforcement friend you could request that they be charged with trespassing. Trespassing itself is typically only a misdemeanor, but many times these people have warrants, drugs, weapons, etc. The trespassing gives the police an opportunity to stop the people, conduct a search, and check identification.

Hint hint... ;)

Hope this helps.

@Jason Brown suggest you consider a No Trespassing sign.

We share a private road with five other neighbors. We got tired of people coming down the private road who had no business doing so and likely had nefarious intentions. They were not walking but driving up in vehicles.

So we bought a metal sign from Amazon and put it up on a post. It stopped all that crap. https://www.amazon.com/SmartSign-En...8-3&keywords=private+road+no+trespassing+sign

It's a tad unfriendly, but per a law-enforcement friend you could request that they be charged with trespassing. Trespassing itself is typically only a misdemeanor, but many times these people have warrants, drugs, weapons, etc. The trespassing gives the police an opportunity to stop the people, conduct a search, and check identification.

Hint hint... ;)

Hope this helps.
Yes there is a "Private property, No Trespassing" sign up on the fence. Clearly visible. Doesn't seem to even matter to these people.

Yes there is a "Private property, No Trespassing" sign up on the fence. Clearly visible. Doesn't seem to even matter to these people.
Then, call the police, snap their picture and press charges for trespassing... Rinse and repeat until they get the message... Or the police finally do something about it.

I'd be complaining loud and clear to the local council person. Perhaps shop the issue around to the news, maybe get a segment done...

For the most part , true, the cops are there to help. I just wish they could do something, anything about this homeless problem. Them being so ready to side with the homeless scum sure doesn't help at all. Like they fail to acknowledge that the people are somewhere they aren't supposed to be, they are trespassing on private property with signs clear posted.

Some Police are. For example Las Vegas. They take the homeless to the Grayhound station, buy them a ticket for Portland.

oh, wait. Maybe that is why you now have a problem.

Some Police are. For example Las Vegas. They take the homeless to the Grayhound station, buy them a ticket for Portland.

oh, wait. Maybe that is why you now have a problem.
We used to do that a lot in Spokane and other northern Idaho communities but I remember a law (federal?) being passed making it illegal........too bad, was a great idea.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top