JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So as I am going from my car to the house tonight I see some homeless who are trespassing on the private property to rummage for bottles and cans in the trash. I mentioned to them that they are trespassing and need to wait til the bins go to the curb, then I continue walking inside. One of them hurls an expletive at me that I didn't care for so I turned around to let them know what I think of them.
Out of nowhere I get a full, cup noodle sucker punch right upside the head, that's right, they slammed their precious cup of noodles all over me in a sucker punch to the head. Everything was reported to the Portland police who were friendly and as helpful as they could be.

Not the first time we've had problems with homeless people but definitely the first cup noodle assault I've endured.o_O

I can see the humor in it. What's really sad is these people that have no sense of worth just blatantly trespassing past clearly posted signage. Then copping an attitude like I am the A hole for enforcing the law.:mad: Really tired of them.

have a buddy that use to work at a 24 hour gas station on forth plain. believe it was this last summer same pretty muched happened to him except with a 32 ounce soda. the guns lucky he ran off the guy probably would have pepper sprayed or shot him. I showed up right as he was cleaning up and couldn' help but laugh my bubblegum off.

Go to wally world get ya some of thier cheaper gator ade drink in quart bottles. Then stroll over to the pharmacy and get you some 8ounce bottles of miralax powdered laxitive.
Mix up as much as you can in each bottle after removing some of the drink so they get a good dose of it. Then pour as much as you can of the gator aid back in the bottle and shake to mix good.
Leave the filled bottle on the very top of the garbage in the can. They'll think they won the lottery.
When they drink that, an hour or 2 later they won't be able able to find a chit house fast enough before they liquify thier drawers.;)
Next time they might think twice about by passing your garbage cans. Or bake it into a batch of brownies and leave it in a nice box in the garbage that works too. Lol:cool:

Last Edited:
The homeless POS sheet on all of us. :confused: I am at I-205 and Stark off ramp here is an able
bodied young man begging while standing in a pile of trash? I am supposed to feel
sorry for this lazy tweaked out walking dead POS? Sorry I have zero empathy for the
homeless. I know some are down on there luck but I say the majority are there by
choice. The Old RV's and homeless camps create piles of trash, needles and
human waste. Who pays to clean this up? We do the tax payer. The bleeding hart libs
handing these POS homeless people money is creating this mess. It is illegal to camp on the
streets and panhandle at freeway ramps but Portland mayor says he will not criminalize
the homeless.:oops: There solution is to spend more money on social services. The more they
spend the more they will come from all over the country. I say put those homeless camps
and housing next to the mayor's and city council homes. Carry some pepper spray for
defense against the walking dead.:eek:

Yeah and I really dislike confrontation too. Bad anxiety. Getting to bed this morning is going to be a pain. I like to avoid altercations like this as much as possible but I'm just sick of these low class street people.

So as I am going from my car to the house tonight I see some homeless who are trespassing on the private property to rummage for bottles and cans in the trash. I mentioned to them that they are trespassing and need to wait til the bins go to the curb, then I continue walking inside. One of them hurls an expletive at me that I didn't care for so I turned around to let them know what I think of them.
Out of nowhere I get a full, cup noodle sucker punch right upside the head, that's right, they slammed their precious cup of noodles all over me in a sucker punch to the head. Everything was reported to the Portland police who were friendly and as helpful as they could be.

Not the first time we've had problems with homeless people but definitely the first cup noodle assault I've endured.o_O
You took a cup of noodles to the old noodle?

Most of the so called "Homeless" are only that way because they want to be. I'm sure nothing will happen to the guy because he's already breaking the Law. Frankly, you should have just gone about your business and Called 911 from inside the building. You brought the Soup on yourself. It ain't your property so live with the Soup.

Yeah, next time paint the asphalt with their brains, Just kidding... but not really.

Set something in motion and you may not like where it goes.

Not that you should never do anything.
Just be sure to understand that you may be picking the mountain you die on.

As to murdering them?
Don't give everything you own [Including your freedom] to somebody that took something from you that is so small it won't even be remembered? :s0153:

Set something in motion and you may not like where it goes.

Not that you should never do anything.
Just be sure to understand that you may be picking the mountain you die on.

As to murdering them?
Don't give everything you own [Including your freedom] to somebody that took something from you that is so small it won't even be remembered? :s0153:
Well maybe some can forget but I am neurotic so i will go over the altercation a million times in my head and it will distract me for a while anyway. I certainly would not advocate murder, just saying the road could use a new paint job and all.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top