JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Y'all sound like the folks that go 30 in a 45. And 15 in a 25. Geezus don't you have other problems than yelling at cars that seemingly go to fast for your faint hearts? Thats what we have the precious Police for. Yeah if kids and peds are present, slow down but else 'shrug'. Maybe its cause i am German but the speedlimit in the US here is already slow and ridiculous as is.
I like to go 20 in a 55, thankyou. 20 is plenty

Well, I went for my typical walk around the neighborhood (No puppy this time) today and wouldn't you know it, brodozer comes up from behind me this time.

He stopped just ahead of me and I just stopped and thought to myself; "Jesus H. Christ, he's going to want to start some bubblegum here."

He jumped out and before I could say a word, he started yelling; "Hey man, sorry about the other day. I was having a bubblegum day and just got set off."

I waited until he got closer and kicked him in the teeth!

Ok, no I didn't. I replied "I appreciate it, apology accepted. I was pissed because you freaked out my puppy, who's just getting through a fear of cars."

He proclaimed his sorrow again and told me he got the message. He'd slow down in the future. We went on our respective ways.

I don't completely trust him, I've seen him hauling bubblegum around here way too much for me to believe this one incident made him see the light, but I give him credit for having the nerve to make it a point to apologize.

Last Edited:
Well, I went for my typical walk around the neighborhood (No puppy this time) today and wouldn't you know it, brodozer comes up from behind me this time.

He stopped just ahead of me and I just stopped and thought to myself; "Jesus H. Christ, he's going to want to start some bubblegum here."

He jumped out and before I could say a word, he started yelling; "Hey man, sorry about the other day. I was having a bubblegum day and just got set off."

Ok, no I didn't. I replied "I appreciate it, apology accepted. I was pissed because you freaked out my puppy, who's just getting through a fear of cars."

He proclaimed his sorrow again and tole me he got the message. He'd slow down in the future. We went on our respective ways.

I don't completely trust him, I've seen him hauling bubblegum around here way too much for me to believe this one incident made him see the light, but I give him credit for having the nerve to make it a point to apologize.
At least he acknowledged what happened, takes quite a bit to own up to something like that.

He proclaimed his sorrow again and told me he got the message. He'd slow down in the future. We went on our respective ways.

If that was a true psychopath however that's exactly what he'd do.. get your guard down for the boom!
👀

Y'all sound like the folks that go 30 in a 45. And 15 in a 25. Geezus don't you have other problems than yelling at cars that seemingly go to fast for your faint hearts? Thats what we have the precious Police for. Yeah if kids and peds are present, slow down but else 'shrug'. Maybe its cause i am German but the speedlimit in the US here is already slow and ridiculous as is.
I drive the speed limit in town because people live here.
Highway is completely different arena.
You're not winning any trophies speeding between red lights , mongolito.

Last Edited:
Geezus don't you have other problems
No, all my problems have been solved. I'm now onto chasing down every speeder I can find. I'm on my way to Beaverton next week.
than yelling at cars that seemingly go to fast for your faint hearts?
It wasn't my heart that was of concern. My 5-month old puppy though...
Thats what we have the precious Police for.
Police don't patrol rural areas.
Yeah if kids and peds are present, slow down but else 'shrug'. Maybe its cause i am German but the speedlimit in the US here is already slow and ridiculous as is.
It's not about the speed limit, it's about being courteous to pedestrians.

Hey its a win for sure. Maybe he really has "seen the light" so to speak. The guy who I got fined for letting his dog come after mine all those years ago never did. A good while after that run in I was walking by his house again. See his truck parked with lights on. So I picked up my dog and knocked. He comes to door with an F YOU look on his face until I said, "Hey man noticed your lights on, don't want to come out to a dead battery". He did looked shocked and thanked me. Year or so later though one night I hear Police being called on him over some kind of drunken domestic with him supposedly pulling gun on other half. As I waited to see what was going to happen here come a line of LEO's with long guns trotting by my house heading to his on foot. They arrested him without incident and soon he was no longer living there. Guy was in his early 50s or so and seemed to have not learned much from "life" at that point, some just never do. :s0092:

I drive the speed limit in town because people live here.
Highway is completely different arena.
You're not winning any trophies speeding between red lights , mongolito.
Exactly. I see folks gunning it, swerving in and out between lanes dangerously close to other cars because of a narrow gap, and tailgating other cars like they're in a race car on the speedway. All to just sit at the next light where I slowly pull up next to them and sit with them, only to have them repeat the pattern over and over.

I tell my daughter who's learning how to drive, "See that asshat? That's the guy that drives everyone's insurance costs up or makes you sit in traffic for hours on the expressway making everyone late because of his accident. Look ahead and if you see the light is green in the distance try to make it, otherwise slow down and try to time it where it turns green before you get there."

It takes a special kind of stupid to go as fast as you can from one red light to the next, jeopardizing everyone else's safety in the process. And why does it oftentimes seem to be dudes in big trucks that are the most aggressive drivers?

Ok, rant over.

Exactly. I see folks gunning it, swerving in and out between lanes dangerously close to other cars because of a narrow gap, and tailgating other cars like they're in a race car on the speedway. All to just sit at the next light where I slowly pull up next to them and sit with them, only to have them repeat the pattern over and over.

I tell my daughter who's learning how to drive, "See that asshat? That's the guy that drives everyone's insurance costs up or makes you sit in traffic for hours on the expressway making everyone late because of his accident. Look ahead and if you see the light is green in the distance try to make it, otherwise slow down and try to time it where it turns green before you get there."

It takes a special kind of stupid to go as fast as you can from one red light to the next, jeopardizing everyone else's safety in the process. And why does it oftentimes seem to be dudes in big trucks that are the most aggressive drivers?

Ok, rant over.
And then most of those are creepers.. blast ahead to then stop 40' behind the stopped car in front of them to then spend the next two minutes creeping forward before the light changes.

oh and mongolito is now my favorite word now @Knobgoblin

And then most of those are creepers.. blast ahead to then stop 40' behind the stopped car in front of them to then spend the next two minutes creeping forward before the light changes.

oh and mongolito is now my favorite word now @Knobgoblin
Use " pinche " in front of it.

It sounds cute , but hits just right. Especially when directed at someone who leads with their chin.

When you've lived most of your life on gravel roads and rural areas you figure out right quick the common sense level of your neighbors by how they drive. Speeding down gravel roads tears the crap out of 'em, not to mention what can happen when you live in an open range area like I do. You ever seen what happens to a BMW when it hits a cow, or an elk, or even a deer at 30 MPH? I guarantee you it ain't good.

When you've lived most of your life on gravel roads and rural areas you figure out right quick the common sense level of your neighbors by how they drive. Speeding down gravel roads tears the crap out of 'em, not to mention what can happen when you live in an open range area like I do. You ever seen what happens to a BMW when it hits a cow, or an elk, or even a deer at 30 MPH? I guarantee you it ain't good.
A proper bull elk can total a 3/4 ton truck.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top