JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Trudeau is like many of those surrounded by guns for his own protection telling others they need no such thing.

Just another azz-hat that I'll pay no mind.

So it's like Britain. Not surprising since Canada is a commonwealth of Britain.
Oh but we're all going to die anyway so engage pearl clutching superpowers now!

Cops in Toronto now advising residents to leave car keys in easy reach for thieves breaking into their homes. Unbelivable. Next they will be telling them to leave milk and cookies and let theives ream them up the bubblegum.

DA913B50-1FB3-4990-8E30-45D7A56F752E.jpeg

https://nypost.com/2024/03/15/world...leave-car-keys-within-easy-reach-for-thieves/

They also will be put in a cage for life for saying Trudeau sucks dong.
I heard something about that. They proposed (or passed?) a new law that says if you use hate speech etc on line you can be put in jail for life or something like that. Give them another decade and they will be full-on 1970's Soviet Union. WA and OR dem government probably would do all the same way as canada if they could.

Hopefully our neighbors to the north figure out that we are endowed by our creator with certain inalienable rights...
A Good large number came from the UK,/Crown territories and also are descended from Tories/Crown Loyalists that left at the end of the American war of Independence. In a sense, a lot of them have long traditions of bending the knee to authority :rolleyes:

Trudeau is a left wing Marxist sob and should be voted out of office.
ever notice in Marksist countrys the winning candidate always gets well over 90% of the vote? now look at Joe Biden s primary votes in most states he gets over 95% or more of the votes, some states he gets about 98% of the votes,,,,,,,,hmmm.

Last Edited:
The truly Conservative Canadians ought to 'immigrate illegally' here as the process is far too long for them to do it properly.

By the time they waded thru the legal immigration process they'd probably all end up in prison in Canada for their political views.

If we must have 'illegals' in our country...Canadian Conservatives are who I'd welcome...

Coulda said "Turd says Canucks have no rights" and be just as accurate... actually MORE so given that their "bill of rights" has a clause at the end that says "everything we just wrote is BS, you serfs only have such privileges as the Crown in Parliament allows you and only for as long as we deign to allow them to you, which your lords and masters on Parliament Hill can revoke at any time for any reason or none at all."

Read the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms sometime, particularly the Notwithstanding Clause... it's what (D)bags here jack themselves off to fantasies of, and even Queen Elizabeth gave Turd the Elder her polite dignified version of "are you high right now, are you doing crack or something?!" when he presented it to demand her signature.

Canada (and the UK) has an "uncodified constitution", if I understand it correctly means there is nothing stopping their govt at any time from passing a constitutional law without public vote or process. (this does not mean thats how they pass all their laws)

are there any Canadians on this Forum?
I watched a speech by Trudeau who said Canadians don't have the right to defend themselves with firearms, therefore don't need pistols
from my research, Canadian self defense laws are very ambiguous and each situation will be evaluated on circumstance and the political standing of the Crown Attorneys in the province it happens in

1000002657.jpg

ever notice in Marksist countrys the winning candidate always gets well over 90% of the vote? now look at Joe Biden s primary votes in most states he gets over 95% or more of the votes, some states he gets about 98% of the votes,,,,,,,,hmmm.
my point being, it would be very hard to vote Trudeau out. the more Marxist a country the harder it is to change leadership.

so good luck getting rid of Joe Biden! Biden is trending over 90% in the democratic primaries trump is trending about 75% in the republican primaries. so once again Biden will be SELECTED president.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads