JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OP....it's sad to hear of such an act of violence upon your person.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm NOT attempting to make light of your situation/event. But, as everyone probably knows. The Mayor and many others support the "homeless" in Portland and elsewhere. The LEFT likes to, and will point out, that: "The acts of the few bad actors, is in no way supported or condoned" by the rest of them.

Humm......

I wish that the LIBERAL LEFT could see the logic in that.

As in: a criminal's gun violence act(s), alleged (or real) police brutality, etc...

Yes....even Vancouver, WA is wanting to provide more "temporary shelters/housing/services" for the homeless at the TAXPAYERS EXPENSE. I fear that Vancouver, WA is being over run by LIBERALS. Yup....."Build it and more will come." :eek:

Aloha, Mark

OP....it's sad to hear of such an act of violence upon your person.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm NOT attempting to make light of your situation/event. But, as everyone probably knows. The Mayor and many others support the "homeless" in Portland and elsewhere. The LEFT likes to, and will point out, that: "The acts of the few bad actors, is in no way supported or condoned" by the rest of them.

Humm......

I wish that the LIBERAL LEFT could see the logic in that.

As in: a criminal's gun violence act(s), alleged (or real) police brutality, etc...

Yes....even Vancouver, WA is wanting to provide more "temporary shelters/housing/services" for the homeless at the TAXPAYERS EXPENSE. I fear that Vancouver, WA is being over run by LIBERALS. Yup....."Build it and more will come." :eek:

Aloha, Mark
Our governments really need to differentiate between the honest people that need help and the losers that just want a free ride, that is for damn sure. I guess that is one of those "easier said than done" type of things as they say.

A cup of noodle, thats pretty funny.
Being serious, it could have been much worse.

Man used Nepalese knife in NW Portland attack, police say

Pick and choose battles, and dont make yourself an attractive target,
Those cans are worth 10 cents now.. Maybe they found your gold mine
They can have the bottles and cans once they go to the curb on trash day. Until then it is private property. Much like the police, I didn't make the rules, but I like to see them followed and will enforce when I can. I wish being complacent got things done but unfortunately it just gets you walked all over.

So as I am going from my car to the house tonight I see some homeless who are trespassing on the private property to rummage for bottles and cans in the trash. I mentioned to them that they are trespassing and need to wait til the bins go to the curb, then I continue walking inside. One of them hurls an expletive at me that I didn't care for so I turned around to let them know what I think of them.
Out of nowhere I get a full, cup noodle sucker punch right upside the head, that's right, they slammed their precious cup of noodles all over me in a sucker punch to the head. Everything was reported to the Portland police who were friendly and as helpful as they could be.

Not the first time we've had problems with homeless people but definitely the first cup noodle assault I've endured.o_O

Dude
Get your self a real Taser from Taser international. C2 , bolt, X26.....

We have several, and it's an option before sending lead down range ... depends on the situations.

But if you can use and while ya got one on the barbs you can take a 2nd BG for the ride by just touching it to him, her, it.

2 fish ON!!!!!
LOL

And don't forget while they are getting PAN FRIED NOODLED to ask for your Fortune Cookies.
LOL

Situational awareness is the key to not getting clobbered but even more important is survival tactics that prevent a bear attack before it happens. If there is food out for the bears they will come to feed and then you end up dealing with them. Don't create bear habitat around your home. Make the place you live safe as you can and the bears find better pickings. Don't feed the bears.:)
Check out this classic portlandian. lol. what a cringe

They can have the bottles and cans once they go to the curb on trash day. Until then it is private property. Much like the police, I didn't make the rules, but I like to see them followed and will enforce when I can. I wish being complacent got things done but unfortunately it just gets you walked all over.

"Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces."

Must not be too hungry if they are throwing food at people.
I know right? I guess the minuscule about of nutrition the noodles offered wasn't enough to be worth saving it for their belly. It's OK though, some bleeding heart clown will be there to hive them a handout and reinforce their negative behavior once again.

Nothing a hollow point to the forehead can't fix
I'm glad it didn't come to that. Though it seems some of these street people are not afraid to die. I guess that is their inherent problem, and why they are in the predicament, they are so mentally deficient that they have no value for their owns lives and so they waste them away. Incredibly sad.:(

Another thing to think about if you tussle with these folks is that many are IV drug users and their body fluids can give you something permanent.

I was in a cuffing rodeo a few weeks ago with a junkie and I got what we all thought was a needle stick to my hand. Turned out to be a pin, not a hypodermic needle, thank God.

Another thing to think about if you tussle with these folks is that many are IV drug users and their body fluids can give you something permanent.

I was in a cuffing rodeo a few weeks ago with a junkie and I got what we all thought was a needle stick to my hand. Turned out to be a pin, not a hypodermic needle, thank God.
Ya I have cleaned up needles left behind by losers over there a few times. Really makes me sick.:mad:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top