JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
are there any Canadians on this Forum?
I watched a speech by Trudeau who said Canadians don't have the right to defend themselves with firearms, therefore don't need pistols
from my research, Canadian self defense laws are very ambiguous and each situation will be evaluated on circumstance and the political standing of the Crown Attorneys in the province it happens in

I remember when Diann Feinstein did this in San Francisco in 1982
I was trying to buy a Mossberg 500 with an 18" bbl in Oregon and was told they were all being sold in California
the death rate from shootings actually went up in S.F.
where as most of the shootings were with 9mm or .380 before the ban, the majority of shooting then were with shotguns
instead of survivable 9mm wounds, people were being blown in half with 12 Ga

I read shotguns are not restricted in Canada

Where are the Canadians at now re gun laws? As I recall they banned semi auto rifles, then handguns, and were trying to ban hunting rifles. They have no equivalent to 2A in the constitution so government can disarm the people any time they want to. Just like Australia did.

Trudeauistan is in a downward spiral.

I wonder how the First Nations people are taking this. I doubt any rural law enforcement is bringing pressure to bear on them.

I watched a speech by Trudeau who said Canadians don't have the right to defend themselves with firearms, therefore don't need pistols
I have family in Canada and from what Ive been told they do not have the right to defend themselves with firearms even inside the home with a hunting rifle.

What Trudeau is doing to that country should be a huge red flag to the US.

Formerly British Crown territory, then a Federal Dominion, and now just its own with on-paper "Head of State" being King Charles whatever the number is... Canada has long been a place of obedience to the Crown and to the Parliament/government.. other than those Quebec indepence guys who feels Quebec should be its own thing..

Canada is also where the majority of the Crown Loyalists (Tories) moved to after the American Revolution.

So again. This is just the latest in a long tradition of Canada being mostly British towards crime and defense. :rolleyes:

I have family in Canada and from what Ive been told they do not have the right to defend themselves with firearms even inside the home with a hunting rifle.

That's basically how it is in Hawaii.

Formerly British Crown territory, then a Federal Dominion, and now just its own with on-paper "Head of State" being King Charles whatever the number is... Canada has long been a place of obedience to the Crown and to the Parliament/government.. other than those Quebec indepence guys who feels Quebec should be its own thing..

Canada is also where the majority of the Crown Loyalists (Tories) moved to after the American Revolution.

So again. This is just the latest in a long tradition of Canada being mostly British towards crime and defense. :rolleyes:
I guess Canadian gangs didn't listen to Trudeau's speech

Trudeau banned AR15s in Canada last year, although only one person has been killed in Canada with an AR15 - EVER
and it was a gang hit with an illegal AR15
but Trudeau insist Canadians are following his Rule of Law

Filthy little despot!

Unfortunately, England/Canada/Australia, and New Zealand have a long history of;
"Lower your eyes, doff your hat, tug at forelock, and obey your betters".
Technically England is still a monarchy.
Generations of bowing to the kings whims isnt easy to erase.
Many love being subjects....

Unfortunately, England/Canada/Australia, and New Zealand have a long history of;
"Lower your eyes, doff your hat, tug at forelock, and obey your betters".
I see you didn't list Ireland
when I worked in Chicago in '94, the Irish pubs were still raising money for arms to go to the Home Country
I read one Pub purchased a Barret 50 cal and smuggled it into North Ireland

are there any Canadians on this Forum?
from my research, Canadian self defense laws are very ambiguous and each situation will be evaluated on circumstance and the political standing of the Crown Attorneys in the province it happens in
Trudeau is a left wing Marxist sob and should be voted out of office.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top