JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's not just the IRS doing this…
This is even more alarming….

Some of those Federal Agencies have their own legitimate police forces and are justified in ammunition purchases. The VA, for example, is the second largest Federal Agency in the government. Since their facilities are Federal property they provide their own security. This was ramped up sharply after 911.

It is also necessary as they experience more suicidal patients as well as those suffering PTSD and other mental illnesses related to their service. They also get periodic threats and alerts they need to be able to respond to if needed while remaining largely in the background. I've known dozens of VA police over the years and these are not the people you need to worry about. The vast majority are veterans who took and remember their oaths. I've never seen the attitudes from any of them like I have from cub officers in our local police force.

That said, any agency that does not have need to provide their own security does NOT need to be armed. I'm even pretty leery of DHS and Security is in their name.

87,000 new IRS agents coming on board. They are going to need more than $700k worth of ammo.
Nah, all they have to do is stay seated, the ones they are going after won't shoot them unless they are on the rise ;)

ObscureJokeCrop.jpg

Well, one way to increase revenues would be to repeal the Hughes Amendment. Many fine, upstanding citizens would do their part and pay that tax again and again! We might even get a handle on the national debt.

it-might-happen-monkey-off-my-butt.gif

Twice! A must read.
I've read it twice in the last 3 years. Rereading it a third time right now, since it seems even more prescient now than it was in the past 3 years...

Last Edited:
Was on the website recently...hmmmm these are tax collectors.

View attachment 1255879
Seems like their planning to do more then collect taxes don't it! Since when was the IRS a Militant arm of Gov. When they could simply call upon local law enforcement personal to carry out their crap! Between adding 80+ thousand agents, seems they are going to be doing lots of "Collecting" from Us!

It's a good thing that @Cerberus Group was able to screenshot it for The Wayback Machine for possible later use/retrieval.
Full thread and screenshots here:

I think they said the quiet part out loud in a public location.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top