JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

image.jpeg

Well you know....the IRS is going to be hiring 85,000 additional agents to force the rich to pay their fair share....looks like it's going to be a real turkey shoot.

In other news......when they've poached all the "Rich"......who's next?

Never mind...go back to sleep...you'll all feel better in the morning.

FJB

Last Edited:

and that was just 15 seconds of searching, so . . .

:s0129:

I unfortunately work for a government agency that said we are/have been having a hell of a time getting ammo. I personally have had to play by the stores rules and buy a couple boxes here and there. It's not being sent in bulk to us from manufacturers

BUT, But, but......
But, but.......Yeah, the same thing happen under Zero........so?
But then.....

Aloha, Mark

Government agencies with arrest authority have to have a mechanism to force compliance from the perpetrator. Most law enforcement agencies have standards they must meet for equipment and training, and those are pretty consistent across the country. If they're issuing firearms they have to buy ammunition with which to train their personnel, and duty ammo as well.

Other agencies require firearms because they are tools for defense against wildlife, or to control animal populations - they may use suppressors when doing the latter, as invasive or concerning species may be present near populated areas, and they don't want people panicking when they hear gunshots in a public woodlands.

Not saying there aren't reasons to be concerned about federal law enforcement buildup, but there are valid reasons for agencies procuring guns and ammo that don't involve conspiracies to oppress and revoke freedom from the masses.

Well you know....the IRS is going to be hiring 85,000 additional agents to force the rich to pay their fair share....looks like it's going to be a real turkey shoot.

In other news......when they've poached all the "Rich"......who's next?

Never mind...go back to sleep...you'll all feel better in the morning.

FJB
So that works out to seven rounds per agent. Lol

IMO agencies like the IRS should not co criminal enforcement. That's for the FBI. The forensic accountants of the IRS should feed their info to an actual law enforcement agency. They should only need guns for armed guards at their facilities like other Federal agencies.

I unfortunately work for a government agency that said we are/have been having a hell of a time getting ammo. I personally have had to play by the stores rules and buy a couple boxes here and there. It's not being sent in bulk to us from manufacturers
I gotta ask.....what agency do you work for?

-E-

IMO agencies like the IRS should not co criminal enforcement. That's for the FBI. The forensic accountants of the IRS should feed their info to an actual law enforcement agency. They should only need guns for armed guards at their facilities like other Federal agencies.
Except that the Criminal Investigation Division of the IRS is an actual law enforcement agency.

Government agencies with arrest authority have to have a mechanism to force compliance from the perpetrator. Most law enforcement agencies have standards they must meet for equipment and training, and those are pretty consistent across the country. If they're issuing firearms they have to buy ammunition with which to train their personnel, and duty ammo as well.

Other agencies require firearms because they are tools for defense against wildlife, or to control animal populations - they may use suppressors when doing the latter, as invasive or concerning species may be present near populated areas, and they don't want people panicking when they hear gunshots in a public woodlands.

Not saying there aren't reasons to be concerned about federal law enforcement buildup, but there are valid reasons for agencies procuring guns and ammo that don't involve conspiracies to oppress and revoke freedom from the masses.
I am of the opinion that not every agency should have arrest authority. The National Park Service, BLM, and the U.S. Forest Service are the poster children of my viewpoint. Why should the NPS have an "Investigative Services Branch" instead of phoning up the FBI when you need them?

Better question yet......why does the NPS need a stockpile of ammo at Crater Lake?

-E-

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads