JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Being cynical like I am I don't trust a lot of people. I don't know if he was trying to steal my ammo but if I hadn't been home he easily could have. Once he punched in it was delivered then it's his if he didn't get caught.

When he apologized he said he was in a different town when his boss got in touch. Had to drive 20 miles to deliver my ammo. He may not have been a thief but his comment let me know he knew what was in the package.

Next order I will be a little faster on the follow up and forget the phone as you can't talk to anyone.

Will send an email right away as that worked well.
I purchase a lot of ammo from SGAmmo. I always pay the additional $3.50 for signature required. Saves a lot of trouble.

Not smart enough to know the definition of "loan", that's for certain.

If you graduate from college and still don't understand why you have to pay your loan back, you should ask the college for your money back. :rolleyes:

edit: sp

Ask them: What is a woman?

Then be prepared to be entertained by all the gymnastics.

In the end the answer is always: My foot up your a$$.

And their wicker baskets look like four pounds of placenta.. doesn't even look like a wicker basket at all.
You lost me on that one...

giphy.gif

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany