JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
TellMeImWrong.jpg

This is the ultra leftists Creating their own "Standing Army" to equal any domestic threat, out side the U.S. Military! They know there are too few Snek Eaters that they could control or would follow illegal orders, and far more experienced Vets from the last 40+ years of conflict, so, they under Obummer weaponized a whole bunch of Fed Agencies to bring the numbers up to "Equal" I mean, why the hell does the FDA or USDA, or USDI, USFS, or BLM and others need Guns, body armor, and MRAPS, who do you think they are going to be engaging in firefights with, Oh yea, the Domestic Terrorists that wear S&W tee shirts, and fly the Gadston Flag that have otherwise never broken any laws what so ever!

Oh yea, the Domestic Terrorists that wear S&W tee shirts, and fly the Gadston Flag that have otherwise never broken any laws what so ever!
I was arrested for MIP and spent 3 days in the Daytona Beach hoosegow... Does that exclude me from the group now? :oops:

In my defense, I was grandfathered in the state I came from (VA), but was still too young in Florida.
The cops and the judge took a dim view of that as my legal defense... :s0092:

I was arrested for MIP and spent 3 days in the Daytona Beach hoosegow... Does that exclude me from the group now? :oops:

In my defense, I was grandfathered in the state I came from (VA), but was still too young in Florida.
The cops and the judge took a dim view of that as my legal defense... :s0092:
I was in a small town in 81, local sheriffs new us all. I may have been pointing out my views of hitting girls to a guy dating my ex-girlfriend in the middle of the road when the lights came on...lets just say I was ok with just getting an mip that night :s0005:

Past tense.

The kids today are all collaborators.
And you know this how?

Just how many serving USAF bomber crew members do you know well enough to have these conversations with?

I get weary of all the folks pontificating about how all the current members of the military and law enforcement don't have a clue about their oath to obey the Constitution, who believe that all the youngsters on active duty or national guard and the cops are gonna be willingly and eagerly knocking on our doors to confiscate our guns when the other side gets its entire liberal agenda made into law.

If there's one thing Americans have demonstrated over the last 250 years, it's that we'll come together to fight against tyranny. Biden, Harris, AOC, Schumer, Pelosi, "The Squad" all notwithstanding, some of y'all give no credit to the rest of our own people.

And you know this how?

Just how many serving USAF bomber crew members do you know well enough to have these conversations with?

I get weary of all the folks pontificating about how all the current members of the military and law enforcement don't have a clue about their oath to obey the Constitution, who believe that all the youngsters on active duty or national guard and the cops are gonna be willingly and eagerly knocking on our doors to confiscate our guns when the other side gets its entire liberal agenda made into law.

If there's one thing Americans have demonstrated over the last 250 years, it's that we'll come together to fight against tyranny. Biden, Harris, AOC, Schumer, Pelosi, "The Squad" all notwithstanding, some of y'all give no credit to the rest of our own people.
I agree with your assessment of our soldier's, my concern is the purge of all military leadership that questions the woke agenda!

And you know this how?

Do you think I might have been poking fun at precisiely what you are complaining about?

Not like tax evaders are terrorists, plenty of time to wait and scoop 'em up without having to kick doors, murder puppies and throw kids out into the street in their undies at 2am.
Although I never had any dealings with IRS in the terrorist arena, I did work alongside IRS special agents in a couple of multi-agency operations. One targeted organized international narcotic smuggling/distribution and money laundering, and the other ended a counterfeiting/money laundering ring. Both involved some well-armed bad guys with lifestyles well-above their declared income; they would've "reacted poorly" if we sent a couple boy scouts to politely invite 'em in for a serious chat. Neither op, however, required any door kicking or dead puppies. Yes, there were some crying kids, but that's on the daddies, not the LEOs.

Although I never had any dealings with IRS in the terrorist arena, I did work alongside IRS special agents in a couple of multi-agency operations. One targeted organized international narcotic smuggling/distribution and money laundering, and the other ended a counterfeiting/money laundering ring. Both involved some well-armed bad guys with lifestyles well-above their declared income; they would've "reacted poorly" if we sent a couple boy scouts to politely invite 'em in for a serious chat. Neither op, however, required any door kicking or dead puppies. Yes, there were some crying kids, but that's on the daddies, not the LEOs.
I thought the DEA handled illegal drugs and wasn't the Secret Service created for counterfeiting? I can see the IRS investigating, but kicking down doors needs to be done by ab agency designated for that purpose.

Do you think I might have been poking fun at precisiely what you are complaining about?
Nope. It's difficult to ascertain this in most threads. I for one will not go through another member's entire post history and try to figure out where they really stand on important issues if what they say once is not clearly expressed. And even in the spirit of "poking fun," often even if positing in jest, the concepts are perpetuated and still get taken seriously by many. There are too many on internet gun forums who say these things, and they are not "poking fun," they believe this crap.

It gets to a point where a casual reader of RKBA forums (or a member of the media or someone working for the other side -- or even the government) will interpret everything they read literally. And we already have a reputation, based on support of gun ownership and RKBA, as all being nuts, weirdos, rednecks, militia members, extremists, and guys whose guns are compensating for our shortcomings anyway. Why feed into this?

Well you know....the IRS is going to be hiring 85,000 additional agents to force the rich to pay their fair share....looks like it's going to be a real turkey shoot.

In other news......when they've poached all the "Rich"......who's next?

Never mind...go back to sleep...you'll all feel better in the morning.

FJB
The "rich" is defined by them... (both parties)

This reminds me of when I was a lowly E6 - Navy 1st Class Petty Officer... we just had our 1st child and because of our wealthy income, qualified for WIC.

Slick Willie Clinton campaigned on "only increasing taxes on the "rich" and making them pay their fair share.

Post election and new budget my taxes increased! I worked in a department that was 80% E6, 10% E5 and 10% E7+... and I know some of those knuckleheads voted this yackass into office.

I thanked them for making ALL of US "rich"

After years of being a civilian, I've realized that to both parties, "rich" means you make more than minimum wage.

Nope. It's difficult to ascertain this in most threads. I for one will not go through another member's entire post history and try to figure out where they really stand on important issues if what they say once is not clearly expressed. And even in the spirit of "poking fun," often even if positing in jest, the concepts are perpetuated and still get taken seriously by many. There are too many on internet gun forums who say these things, and they are not "poking fun," they believe this crap.

It gets to a point where a casual reader of RKBA forums (or a member of the media or someone working for the other side -- or even the government) will interpret everything they read literally. And we already have a reputation, based on support of gun ownership and RKBA, as all being nuts, weirdos, rednecks, militia members, extremists, and guys whose guns are compensating for our shortcomings anyway. Why feed into this?

It seemed like there was a fair amount of joking and humor here.

Yep….

Back in 2016, in the final months of the Obama administration, it had already been reported that the number of non-dedense department federal employees that were being armed exceeded the total number of US Marines. Among the agencies they were arming was the IRS, Health and Human Services, the VA, the Small Business Administration, Social Security Administration, Department of Education, NOAA, the Energy Department, The Bureau of Engraving and Printing, and the National Institute of Standards and Technology.... seriously.

Here we are today with Obama 2.0 aka Brandon and they have resumed the policy of militarizing and arming these rather alarming agencies. HHS, for example, has the NIH, CDC, and FDA under it's umbrella. Those have not been quiet agencies these past two years. It isn't difficult to connect the dots why the same agencies pushing mandates and compulsory participation are arming up. It isn't paranoid to be very concerned about it either.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads