JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
MST3K would have a field day on this movie. Actually I liked it too!
I remember a bunch of movies after Bruce Lee died, "starring Bruce Li" and different made up names that sound like Bruce Lee. Classics! :p

Edit: found a list of them. Lee Bruce, Brute Lee, hahahahaha

D9D21E48-F2A7-43F0-835B-BA0D17337D9E.jpeg

Last Edited:
If you are burning it as you use it I would suggest you lay some in when you can. There will be something set off another panic. They come over and over. The difference is the store always has candy bars. When yet another ammo panic does hit there will be none in the stores again and of course a LOT of people will be angry. :s0092:
My comment was to show there is plenty of ammo at my local Bimart (to address the original point of this post). I am really NOT worried about running out of ammo and components (or candy bars for that matter). I find it interesting the assumptions you make from my post, to the point of calling me out for buying ammo at the prices Bimart charges, and for only buying ammo as I use it. Not everyone's situation or choices are the same.

As to the original point of this post, I spoke to the folks who order for my local bimart. They are having no problem finding 9mm, .22 rimfire, or .223 ammo. Some other calibers are harder to find, but they are working on it.

I remember a bunch of movies after Bruce Lee died, "starring Bruce Li" and different made up names that sound like Bruce Lee. Classics! :p
Are you sure it wasn't Biden? Didn't Biden star in multiple kung fu films, invent Jeet Kune Do, win the Kumite, while also working in the Pennsylvania coal mines, between curing cancer and piloting the first space shuttle mission, but after his first gold record as a blues singer from Harlem, and completing his work with Steven Seagal in the CIA?

Back on topic. 5.56 and 9mm has been available locally, though a bit overpriced. 300blk forget about it... On line only.
Other alternative black rifle calibers? If you can find them, you better be prepared for a second mortgage on the house and sell some plasma.

Back on topic. 5.56 and 9mm has been available locally, though a bit overpriced. 300blk forget about it... On line only.
Other alternative black rifle calibers? If you can find them, you better be prepared for a second mortgage on the house and sell some plasma.
Yep sadly every time we "come back" from one of these panics it takes a LONG damn time for everything to come back. The factories are of course cranking out the top sellers first. Again sadly so few shooters ever learn. You see it in this thread with shooters saying "nothing wrong, the store has plenty, so I buy it when I need some". :s0092:
These are the same people who when the next panic hits will be on line ranting about it when the store has none and they have none. I do feel bad for new shooters/ owners who come along when a panic is going on. The ones who have lived through some and still insist they will just stop at the store when they need some? The old you can lead them to water but if they will not drink? Human nature I guess. History keeps repeating itself due to so many who live it and ignore it.

Price gouging. The same 20 round box of ammo that was $20 yesterday is $40 today (or worse yet,the same day) because a governor in a neighboring state is about to sign a bill.

Price gouging. Raising prices 100% then offering a 25% off sale because of same excuses above, then trying to make it sound like they are "helping customers"...

No need to defend unnamed stores' questionable business practices by proxy. They can justify it as a "market adjustment" all they want, it's still stinks of profiteering. But you are right, it is a free market. So, don't worry, I voted with my dollars and purchased elsewhere.

I have done my best to support local businesses, but not if they are comfortable with shady practices right in front of their customers.
Yes that stuff does suck but again, who is the "victim" here? The guy who has lived through multiple panics and refuses to do anything about it? The guy who can still order the ammo but just does not want to bother? The only ones I ever feel bad for when this happens is people who just got started. Most or the screaming and crying is done by people who should have known better and just refused to do anything to help themselves. This is a lot like the people who refuse to stay informed or bother with voting who then blame the stores when the state they live in passes yet another stupid law. :s0092:

My apologies if this has already been posted by someone else and I am reposting. The best news that I have heard in awhile regarding ammo is the same people who own Palmetto State Armory have stated manufacturing ammunition and continue to increase their output. They are even manufacturing their own primers so they are not bottle-necked by a shortage of those. They state that their focus is the civilian market not military or law enforcement.

Last Edited:
I have been to many gun stores around the Portland Metro area in the past month, buying my last handguns with standard magazines over 10 rounds before they are banned. Every store has been busy, about half of the people realize the door is closing in OR just like it did in WA state recently.
With so many purchasing firearms, 40,000 in Oregon last month alone, and 60 million guns purchased during the pandemic, that may be one of the causes of ammunition shortages. I always buy some ammo when I receive a new pistol or long gun.
And I just want to say how proud I am of my fellow state residents, 40K guns in a month is a good show of freedom before it is taken from us all. 3 day wait is in effect at every gun store I visited.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top