JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ordered factory 9mm from a company I had ordered from before with good success. Great on shipping and letting you know when it's going to arrive.

Shipper tells me it will be an early delivery on Friday between 10am and 3pm.

Waiting for the truck and I get an email saying my ammo has been delivered at 11am.

No it wasn't so I try to track down where my ammo went.

Can't talk to a human when you call the shipper so I emailed my package didn't arrive even though the driver said it did.

Couple of hours in the process and my email got a human response calling me about my package.

She said the driver was asked about the package and he said he still had it but accidentally sent a delivered message to me.

Late afternoon he shows up saying he brought me the "good stuff" I ordered and apologized for the screw up.

My thinking is that if I had been busy doing something else and not paying attention that my ammo could have vanished to the gods. :confused:

Just because they say they divered it doesn't mean they really did.

Ordered factory 9mm from a company I had ordered from before with good success. Great on shipping and letting you know when it's going to arrive.

Waiting for the truck and I get an email saying my ammo has been delivered at 11am.

Can't talk to a human when you call the shipper so I emailed my package didn't arrive even though the driver said it did.

Couple of hours in the process and my email got a human response calling me about my package.

She said the driver was asked about the package and he said he still had it but accidentally sent a delivered message to me.

Late afternoon he shows up saying he brought me the "good stuff" I ordered and apologized for the screw up.

My thinking is that if I had been busy doing something else and not paying attention that my ammo could have vanished to the gods. :confused:

Lemme guess, the name of the delivery company rhymes with, "Ed Fex"?

They have sucked on the last five deliveries they've made to my house…. UPS has been awesome, even USPS has been awesome.

"Ed Fex"….. must have a minimum IQ requirement of 90 for its workers and drivers.

I won't disparage an entire company over a bad driver, heck the gal was right on the driver making sure I got my ammo.

My only point was that just because we get an email saying our package was delivered it doesn't mean it was.

Some delivery services take a picture of the package on the porch but this service didn't.

I suspect if they tracked the truck and timed his movements with the email that he certainly wasn't at my house when he sent the email.

Anyway I got my ammo.

I've had two different ammo shipments in the last 3 months get destroyed on the way message says something like "package damaged, undeliverable". We live out of town so we order a fair amount of stuff and the only time I've had this happen is with ammo. Things that make you go hmmm

Lemme guess, the name of the delivery company rhymes with, "Ed Fex"?

They have sucked on the last five deliveries they've made to my house…. UPS has been awesome, even USPS has been awesome.

"Ed Fex"….. must have a minimum IQ requirement of 90 for its workers and drivers.
UPS and USPS are unionized, FedEx is not. Just sayin'! :).

...must have a minimum IQ requirement of 90 for its workers and drivers.
Sounds like an honesty issue, not an IQ issue. People below average in intelligence can be honorable, honest, and hard working. People above average intelligence can be dishonest and/or lazy. You can't be a physicist with an IQ of 90. But all kinds of ordinary-person type jobs are fine. Such as drivers or delivery people. Store clerks, field hands. Honesty is critical in almost all jobs. Genius is needed only in certain jobs.

Also, 90-110 I Q is normal.

Sounds like an honesty issue, not an IQ issue. People below average in intelligence can be honorable, honest, and hard working. People above average intelligence can be dishonest and/or lazy. You can't be a physicist with an IQ of 90. But all kinds of ordinary-person type jobs are fine. Such as drivers or delivery people. Store clerks, field hands. Honesty is critical in almost all jobs. Genius is needed only in certain jobs.

Also, 90-110 I Q is normal.
Wrong…. 90-110 is PAINFULLY average.

Just last week the gravel in my driveway scored115…. ;)

A couple panics back I had ammo coming weekly from a place that used FedEx. Several times I got the "delivered" and no truck had been here. The exterior camera's came in REAL handy at this point. Called FedEx I could get a human but it took a while. They would start in with did I look around the house, check the neighbors and such. I would tell them I have camera's, your truck was never on my street. Suddenly hours later here would come the truck with my ammo. Was never sure if the driver was trying to see if they could get away with just keeping it or if the stuff had been delivered to the wrong place and they had to got get it back. :mad:

What drives me crazy is the UPS thing, where they're supposed to deliver to the house, but instead they drop it at the Post Office and let USPS do the final leg. This is especially irritating as it usually happens on Fridays, and my post office has no 'counter businness' hours on Saturday; so instead of getting my stuff on Friday, I have to wait until Monday. It really pisses me off!!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews