JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Paper targets =/= living targets.

PPD administered a tourniquet, which should tell you the backstop wasn't doing so hot. Home owner probably used that mega powerful 9mm that nearly blew their arm clean off. If the shooter was just a little more off with his aim, they might've ripped open a wormhole to a parallel dimension, so I give them my thanks for not having The Mist become reality.

PPD administered a tourniquet, which should tell you the backstop wasn't doing so hot. Home owner probably used that mega powerful 9mm that nearly blew their arm clean off. If the shooter was just a little more off with his aim, they might've ripped open a wormhole to a parallel dimension, so I give them my thanks for not having The Mist become reality.
Porkchop Paul approved!

Little more the other way he would of blown the intruders lungs.

"The resident is cooperative, and the investigation is ongoing."

What the hell does the resident need to be cooperative about? He did exactly what any of the police officers would have done.
Fwiw I've seen this exact same language (or similar) wording on just about every print article where there is a justified (or at least appearance of such) shooting locally. It's standard language from police to press.

"The resident is cooperative, and the investigation is ongoing."

What the hell does the resident need to be cooperative about? He did exactly what any of the police officers would have done.
Not if he lived in Uvalde. Cops don't shoot bad guys there.

Dude.
Lawyer-Up.jpg

Aloha, Mark.

One of the "similar threads" linked on bottom is a 2012 Pdx shooting where the homeowner shot an intruder outside the house with rubber buckshot. He had rubber buckshot loaded and real buckshot behind that. Said he hadn't fired that shotgun in 40 years. Interesting story. I always pay attention to what people are using for crimes outside the house such as rocksalt etc.

To date I haven't seen any prosecutions or civil for less than lethal rounds (maybe they are there and I missed them). But that is for homeowners doing the shooting not feds in the recent riots where protestors sued and that sort of thing.

Last Edited:
and the PPD got another one this morning

That area from 122- 148ish is shooting central. I remember driving back from sledding on a Friday night and having to drive around police cordons for two seperate shootings in that area. Imo it's the most active area for shootings, followed by "felony flats" and ne close in second. Glad cops got him.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads