JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Someone got their front door spray painted at 4:34 AM today. Not sure why but might be sign to mark it for robbery or something.

Just saw this on Neighbors: https://neighbors.ring.com/n/Znm0pAMUXO
I read some time ago that panhandlers and door to door salesmen used to make very subtle markings at front gates or doors to tell the next visitor how to handle the mark.

I live in an area near Sammamish and we have hardwired alarm that we set when we are in our home. The home builder put alarm systems in all of the homes in our neighborhood.

We did not use it when we were at home for many years but we did use it we went out. But a lot of people in our neighborhood have Ring or some other alarm system so they arm or disarm remotely now.

For over 10 years now we set the alarm in home mode so the alarm goes off instantly if a sensor is triggered. We have few Ring cameras and we get a far amount of porch pirates, prowlers, stolen cars. I good number of people checking car doors and if unlocked rummaging through the car. Also few catalytic converter thefts as well.
Can't believe you are describing Sammamish. 🤦‍♂️

Sounds more like South Tacoma. Or South Los Angeles. 🙄

This is an updated story on a home invasion that happened in Sammamish a couple of weeks ago. It seems four people randomly picked a home in a good area.

The son of the homeowner was shot five times and is still in hospital. One of the four intruders was shot and has not been charged for it.

That same one of four has a long list of prior convictions for nine felonies. Go figure.

So sad. So very very sad. That those worthless thugs are still able to walk upright and breathe on their own.

Can't believe you are describing Sammamish. 🤦‍♂️

Sounds more like South Tacoma. Or South Los Angeles. 🙄
We are seeing cars windows be broken into now and items being stolen inside the vehicles now. We are a larger number of porch pirates compared to last year and it is start of the packages being left on front porches. I know Amazon takes pictures of the boxes they leave on your porch. I had a package delivered by FedEx and they are taking a picture as well now. I believe too that some people are following the delivery truck since 5-10 minutes go by and they a porch pirates strikes.

We are seeing cars windows be broken into now and items being stolen inside the vehicles now. We are a larger number of porch pirates compared to last year and it is start of the packages being left on front porches. I know Amazon takes pictures of the boxes they leave on your porch. I had a package delivered by FedEx and they are taking a picture as well now. I believe too that some people are following the delivery truck since 5-10 minutes go by and they a porch pirates strikes.
Unreal. And the same bubblegums whom let the criminals run free have the nerve to come after your legal firearms. 🤬

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top