JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been reading however cannot come to a determination. Does the so called "hi-cap" restriction apply so semi-auto shotguns that have a capacity higher than 10? Technically its NOT a magazine since it isn't removable. For example and TS-12 with 15 rounds, will those be considered illegal?

Thanks!

As a KelTec KSG Owner I can tell you the only exemption was for .22's and lever action when it came to tubular magazines. There are no other exemptions.

tubular.JPG

I was told by a couple FFL Dealers I use that the ban was directed at rifles and handguns with detachable mags, and not shotguns as far as tube fed is concerned. It's all about "detachable " mags that hold over 10 rounds, not tube fed of any kind. They said the ATF told them that at a meeting in Post Falls Idaho about a month ago, where about 40 FFL dealers met there when the ATF had a meeting with them to discuss the new mag bans and ghost guns junk.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top