JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These are legal in Wa. I think. The only difference is the modified lower uses a traditional hunting stock.

Uses any AR15 upper and calibers bolt. Can buy a complete rifle or just the lower....

1700764526798.png

Semi-auto, centerfire, detachable mag, is ok, but barrel shroud and threaded muzzle make it an AW.

Try this:

Bruce

Semi-auto, centerfire, detachable mag, is ok, but barrel shroud and threaded muzzle make it an AW.

Try this:

Bruce
Some of the models dont have a threaded muzzle.
The "barrel shroud" is a problem though.

I'd wager my Remington M8, M81 rifles would be allowed.
For rifles still in production, I'd bet a Browning BAR with fixed magazine would also qualify.
But what do I know -- I was at a Holiday Inn that caught fire during my stay and was once married to an attorney. :D
All Browning BAR's should be legal here. They don't have any of the "evil" features, other than a detachable magazine.

Which one and from where? I've been looking for one
PCC 9mm, Washington compliant version. Ruger part #19101

If you're looking mine, with a red dot, is currently for sale in the classifieds:

Last Edited:
The WA AWB is so asinine, we shouldn't even be having to decode the legality if any semi auto rifle to begin with. I swear these anti gun buffoons are dumber than a bag of hammers, yet we still end up paying for their antics which will be extremely tough to reverse. As an example of their idiocy, they listed the French FAMAS as a specific banned rifle, like these exotics are being sold and traded on a regular basis.

The WA AWB is so asinine, we shouldn't even be having to decode the legality if any semi auto rifle to begin with. I swear these anti gun buffoons are dumber than a bag of hammers, yet we still end up paying for their antics which will be extremely tough to reverse. As an example of their idiocy, they listed the French FAMAS as a specific banned rifle, like these exotics are being sold and traded on a regular basis.
It's a mess. Also, the 10-round mag capacity on handguns makes buying used guns nearly impossible. Except for revolvers and 1911s, nearly all used semi-auto pistols are more than 10 rounds.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads