JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As of April 8th 2024, a Cowlitz County judge has granted an Injunction in Washington state against the high capacity magazine ban. We are currently legally able to purchase magazines over 10 rounds. How long this injunction lasts, is another matter. Time to stock up at your FFLs!

Congrats Washington! I just got an email that https://mokasraifus.com/ states they will start shipping to Washington immediately. He is where I get all my AK mags- go get em!!!
Edited to add: not only are they prioritizing to WA, but also offering 10% off with code " standard cap". Now THAT is how you do it to support people behind enemy lines!
IMG_4595.jpeg

The Oregon Supreme Court denied the effort to stay the Oregon circuit Court ruling. Why the stay in Washington, and why is the stay issued by a commissioner? What happened to judges?

What happened is Bob probably had one of his pederast passaround pals waiting on speed dial for this... probably exchanging high fives and backslaps while they spitroast some poor little boy.

Yeah that was short lived.

It's fine just go buy your mags in Oregon or Idaho like the rest of the WA folks. If you were waiting on an injunction to get a normal stockpile of magazines then you're way late.

Wake me up when 1240 gets shut down.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads