JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The half million dollars we're out of pocket and the 12-14 months of full time labor donated to the 2A fight isn't enough?

But yes, we have contributed to SMF financially, as well as sharing their messaging broadly across all platforms. There is also the free i-1639 and HB1143 class that benefits EVERY DEALER in Washington state, by providing a simple, quick and free path to getting buyers approved to make purchases in their store and it cost those FFL's nothing. No financial benefit to our shop at all for helping all 1442 FFLs in WA sell firearms. I'd say we gave pretty good at the office.

I'm over this. Came to correct and explain how lawsuits progress, behind the scenes inside baseball as to how plaintiffs makes decision about their cases and how they conduct business. Lots of poor information is being shared, assumed or otherwise. I'll retreat into the background and stay away from the mudslinging that serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever. I can rest easily, knowing what we've done and are doing.
You guys and the Ball family have led the state fight from both sides of the Cascades. Washington residents should be grateful for both of you.

Is there a way when a congressman writes a unconstitutional law, the he can be impeached? I don't see another way to prevent a buttload of other knuckleheads writing blatantly bad laws.

Is there a way when a congressman writes a unconstitutional law, the he can be impeached? I don't see another way to prevent a buttload of other knuckleheads writing blatantly bad laws.
Yes called sheriff's ..you see they swear to a oath to uphold the law. And all have failed. We have enemies domestic an they only care about pensions an retirement because all are weak commie shills so far.

Charge the bubblegumers for conspiracy against the state. If they are knowingly violating the constitution there should be something to go after them for. They just charged 2 county commissioners in Virginia under that crime. Don't know if that can be done in West coast communist states though.

Charge the bubblegumers for conspiracy against the state. If they are knowingly violating the constitution there should be something to go after them for. They just charged 2 county commissioners in Virginia under that crime. Don't know if that can be done in West coast communist states though.
A rope and a large maple tree would work too.

Maybe Friday we hear back
Yeah, thought I heard 2 weeks, but I think that was the judges self imposed deadline to come to a decision. I also can't find where we are supposed to see his ruling on the court website (he mentioned this during the arguments on the 11th). Worse, in multiple attempts at calling the Superior Court phone number during business hours, I get a recording that they are closed and to call back......during business hours.

2 things:
- After Nosferatu's post yesterday I went to trellis and the last event was from march 15. Today, on 27th, 2 new events were added for Mar 19, and 22nd. So trellis might not be reliable, possibly unless you pay. If one looks at the court schedule, I don't know if this case would be listed there under the case number, but check that page daily https://www.cowlitzsuperiorcourt.us/today

- Kititas County Trading Co. apparently also has capability to sell mags in case of an injunction.

Hope it happens!

Add gun mag warehouse to the list of shippers. They are apparently paying attention.

IMG_6862.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top