JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a mess. Also, the 10-round mag capacity on handguns makes buying used guns nearly impossible. Except for revolvers and 1911s, nearly all used semi-auto pistols are more than 10 rounds.
What the hell are you talking about? For every handgun I have bought since the magazine restriction went into place, and for every handgun I may buy in the future, I acquired the magazines already. I owned them legally when the ban went into effect. I just planned ahead, in case anyone is asking. That's how I roll. Go ahead, prove otherwise.

What the hell are you talking about? For every handgun I have bought since the magazine restriction went into place, and for every handgun I may buy in the future, I acquired the magazines already. I owned them legally when the ban went into effect. I just planned ahead, in case anyone is asking. That's how I roll. Go ahead, prove otherwise.
If I were to become interested in pistols I did not fancy before the magazine law, I woukd be screwed too. Thiugh somehiw I did not have that problem. Right.

What the hell are you talking about?
Pretty obvious what the hell he's talking about. What's your malfunction?

For every handgun I have bought since the magazine restriction went into place, and for every handgun I may buy in the future, I acquired the magazines already.
Good for you, not everyone had this luxury. Guns released after the ban are neutered for all of us, foresight or not.

Go ahead, prove otherwise.
Prove what? That your vitriol is misguided? I think you did that well enough yourself.

Good for you, not everyone had this luxury. Guns released after the ban are neutered for all of us, foresight or not.

Prove what? That your vitriol is misguided? I think you did that well enough yourself.
I think you couldn't see he was "tongue-in-cheek" for most of his reply. As for the "prove otherwise" ending . . . well, I don't believe I'd have said that at all, much less on an open forum.

WA wanted to create problems/barriers for legal gun owners, and they succeeded.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top