JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FE5392C8-72EF-4FA6-B767-020DD648FA31.jpeg

Don't forget to stop by gators an support them for taking the initiative to fight while most sat around twiddling thumbs an being like the french. Very few have actually spent money an fought a fight to win it. The fight can only continue thru support.

Well, the judge let the air out of the balloon right off the bat by saying he would not be deciding today, but "soon". It was good listening to the arguments, nothing new, but hearing the words directly from the state sponsored slimes was visceral.

And when that window happens. Make the drive to Gators custom guns an spend your money with the folks that started the successful steps forward. Help pay the way to getting communists ideals held at bay. An one day hopefully we get a sheriff with a set of nuts to arrest, try an hang these treasonous commies that have violated multiple laws an oaths, federally an at state level.

And when that window happens. Make the drive to Gators custom guns an spend your money with the folks that started the successful steps forward. Help pay the way to getting communists ideals held at bay. An one day hopefully we get a sheriff with a set of nuts to arrest, try an hang these treasonous commies that have violated multiple laws an oaths, federally an at state level.
Don't forget @Sporting Systems either! They have been in this a lot longer and for way more investment. IF there is some type of window.

Not downplaying Gators, just never heard of them before their big boog. But Sporting Systems have been working on behalf of the 2A openly for over a decade.

Don't forget @Sporting Systems either! They have been in this a lot longer and for way more investment. IF there is some type of window.

Not downplaying Gators, just never heard of them before their big boog. But Sporting Systems have been working on behalf of the 2A openly for over a decade.
Gators too, they've been around a long time. When I was first going to gators, sporting systems didn't even exist. It was a totally different dealer occupying that space that sporting systems is in now. Also, gators still sells things that sporting systems REFUSES to sell, even though said items are not illegal.

Not to discount sporting systems at all because they do fight the fight! I'm just saying, fights are fought in many different ways. Gators and sporting systems are both fighting.

^ That right there..Theres Fighting by risking it all and theres no offense to SS ..I cant sell that because the illegal law told me so ,. The actual fighting may gain ALL OF US back rights that never were lost legally but most of us cant afford to defend against the communists ..unless we go full Bob matthews...which we lose in the end anyway. BUT... Gators needs support and cash flow they are spear heading this offensive deep into communist territory So lets make this the foothold to and push back point by uniting not dividing. SS is a great shop and they have helped on other laws and suits. This one however the ball is not in there court. We gotta push this and make it happen so put down your cheeto's and tell your 74 yr old mom your gonna go buy cool sheet at gators when its "legal" to do so again. ( Thats aimed at most of the internet commandos).

^ That right there..Theres Fighting by risking it all and theres no offense to SS ..I cant sell that because the illegal law told me so ,. The actual fighting may gain ALL OF US back rights that never were lost legally but most of us cant afford to defend against the communists ..unless we go full Bob matthews...which we lose in the end anyway. BUT... Gators needs support and cash flow they are spear heading this offensive deep into communist territory So lets make this the foothold to and push back point by uniting not dividing. SS is a great shop and they have helped on other laws and suits. This one however the ball is not in there court. We gotta push this and make it happen so put down your cheeto's and tell your 74 yr old mom your gonna go buy cool sheet at gators when its "legal" to do so again. ( Thats aimed at most of the internet commandos).
Lol. I laughed so hard at this.

My experience at gators post 1240- "hey that upper on the wall? I'll take that. Hey that lower parts kit yeah I'll take that."

My experience at sporting systems post 1240- "hey I need a castle nut do you have one lying around?" NO THATS ILLEGAL

Just saying.

Wally is an outstanding man! No BS and straight to the point. This country definitely needs more men like him. It's been years since I stepped into Sporting systems in their old location. Never really felt overly welcomed there. But I can definitely respect anyone who is willing to stand and fight for our god given rights against the heathens. Ill be heading up north to invest in 2A this week!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top