JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anybody have a list of known legal semi automatic rifles in Washington State?

Sportsman's warehouse has a filter on their website but they don't include firearms that they don't sell.

So far I've got the M1 garand, sks, and probably Remington 742 (rumors of 20 round magazines are the spoiler).

Edit: Ruger pc9,

Thanks.

Edit: corrected the Remington model number.
Edit 2: crossed out sks due to it being named.

Last Edited:
And to me, the confusion and double-talk continue. One "feature" mentioned for the disapproved list, is a barrel shroud, either full or partial. Does not the Garand have a shrouded barrel? And then the question could continue to the original PC9 and/or Mini 14 ? Both guns otherwise feature-less.
M1_Garand_rifle_USA_noBG_new.png 637.jpg 1.jpg

I'd wager my Remington M8, M81 rifles would be allowed.
For rifles still in production, I'd bet a Browning BAR with fixed magazine would also qualify.
But what do I know -- I was at a Holiday Inn that caught fire during my stay and was once married to an attorney. :D

Does anybody have a list of known legal semi automatic rifles in Washington State?

Sportsman's warehouse has a filter on their website but they don't include firearms that they don't sell.

So far I've got the M1 garand, sks, and probably Remington 742 (rumors of 20 round magazines are the spoiler).

Edit: Ruger pc9,

Thanks.

Edit: corrected the Remington model number.
Edit 2: crossed out sks due to it being named.
check HB 1240 on the internet there is a list

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top