JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You 'eard the penguin!!!

de382a24-26b3-40f5-a2b7-8145925bd6e6.jpg

??? What are you guys doing with altoid mint cans and 35mm film cans?
One of the last times I was at the range in cowlitz I had my whole tool box there and me and a older gal start talking and she sees my altoid containers sets with all my bits and cleaning tips and brushes in them and starts laughing.
Shes says "you're just like my husband.."
... Were ALL just like your husband... ;)
Idk how many of these I have for dremel bits diamond/stone/carbide etc.

Just playing 'Devils Advocate' but I wonder if ANY MSMs, lib 'journalists' etc. will have the audacity to bring up ANY legality issues or observations (if they can find any) just so they can get in their 'typical' anti gun 'digs' - even thought the owner was no doubt clearly on good grounds legally on all fronts....
Doubt it - since the robber was using an "Assault type weapon", they will concentrate on that.

Do we really need to get to this point?
Maybe we don't "need" to, but IMHO it's sure headed in that direction !
Idk maybe we should ask the "politicriters" in orifice. They seem to want to MAKE it get to that level.
Me I want to support my local sheriff and help squash this crime spree be it will the muzzle of a gun or the hood of vehicle or a collective boot in an arse!
Really it should be the politicians arse.

This is the kind of stuff that happens when cops and prosecutors are unable or refuse to do their jobs, it gets left to the people to make things right. All the government has to do is stay the hell out of the way and allow it to self-correct.

Do we really need to get to this point?

I finally watched that....I LOLd so hard!!!

Joe

??? What are you guys doing with altoid mint cans and 35mm film cans?
Geez. I wouldn't even know where to begin.;)

Personal carry first aid kit, field firearm kit (patches, oil, snake, etc.), char cloth furnace and storage, fish/small game organ fat renderer/storage, pitch processor, ember tote, backwood tackle box, EDC item pocket pouch (light, first aid, tool, lighter, etc.), pocket jerky holder, the list is endless......

35mm cans: Much the same but waterproof and buoyant. Matches, fire starters, fishing flies/eggs, coffee grounds portions, cook seasonings, medications, again, the list is endless....

Ok.. Who's ready to stoke this fire?
Just going to drop this here as its somewhat related and feel not worthy of a new thread.
This almost looks fake to me, but I guess it is an official news channel?

Straight up robbery victim turns murderer.. Don't mess with the triad!
"I'm dead..I'm dead" D E D dead! bubblegums getting crazy.. And real! and REAL crazy!!!
Also why'd he have to kill mushmouth? He was my fav.
Score one for the pointy side.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top