JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As for the Marine who fought off his attackers, good for him. First, surprised they even tried to attack a man but figured he was old. I wish he could have issued some belt therapy.

'Bout time they start arresting/jailing the sperm/egg donors of these human-like abominations

Democreeps want to sterilize tween/teen boys, they ought to start doing that with the parents that produce these miscreants!

'Bout time they start arresting/jailing the sperm/egg donors of these human-like abominations

Democreeps want to sterilize tween/teen boys, they ought to start doing that with the parents that produce these miscreants!
Alternative sterilization method:

35CCE3A9-3751-4C96-AAB6-12185DC336BB.jpeg

Don't agree. Some humans are just defective. I know a kid that took part in a home invasion just to be with the cool kids. There are the outlayers, where the dad drove the getaway car when the teenager son robbed a rapper.

But I do agree with doing the time that fits the crime.

Don't agree. Some humans are just defective.
Oh this IS true. So the parents need to be parents. They relinquish their spawn to the system when they get where they can no longer do anything with them. And the system needs to keep the law abiding safe from such spawn.
I'm sick of this bubblegum. We abide by laws in the beginning because we don't want to be punished. As we grow we learn obeying laws is the right/moral thing to do.
"Kids", like in the story, would be best offed by one of their victims.
I'm sick of this bubblegum.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top