JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok.. Who's ready to stoke this fire?
Just going to drop this here as its somewhat related and feel not worthy of a new thread.
This almost looks fake to me, but I guess it is an official news channel?

Straight up robbery victim turns murderer.. Don't mess with the triad!
"I'm dead..I'm dead" D E D dead! bubblegums getting crazy.. And real! and REAL crazy!!!
Also why'd he have to kill mushmouth? He was my fav.
Score one for the pointy side.
So, two men wearing masks walk into a smoke shop. One leaves, upright......

Las Vegas. Hmm. Store owner going to jail? "Enlightening" how many times store owner stuck the knife in him before he quit fighting.

So, two men wearing masks walk into a smoke shop. One leaves, upright......

Las Vegas. Hmm. Store owner going to jail? "Enlightening" how many times store owner stuck the knife in him before he quit fighting.
I didn't look real hard, but kinda looked like he was trying to stab him with a box cutter. If so, and the kid with such thick clothing I kinda doubt he got deep enough to hit anything vital.

Death of a 1000 cuts...

I didn't look real hard, but kinda looked like he was trying to stab him with a box cutter. If so, and the kid with such thick clothing I kinda doubt he got deep enough to hit anything vital.

Death of a 1000 cuts...
I thought he had to have had a knife buy the podium thing. He walked behind it and had his hand down on the right side. I'm thinking a quick open pocket knife was there. Something like this.....
1659797238425.png
The guy handled him self very well. "Smoke Shop Korean"?

Criminals have been emboldened with the little to no prosecution due to a certain parties policies. When you know nothing will happen and your potential victim know this as well...all cards are in play.

Shop owner was outnumbered and, as far as I am concerned, jumping the counter is a threat. He neutralized that threat and efficiently I might add. Might not be this guys first rodeo. Hoodie got what he deserved and for a few seconds realized his friends were no so much as they abandoned immediately.

Hoodie gets no sympathy from me..

Ok.. Who's ready to stoke this fire?
Just going to drop this here as its somewhat related and feel not worthy of a new thread.
This almost looks fake to me, but I guess it is an official news channel?

Straight up robbery victim turns murderer.. Don't mess with the triad!
"I'm dead..I'm dead" D E D dead! bubblegums getting crazy.. And real! and REAL crazy!!!
Also why'd he have to kill mushmouth? He was my fav.
Score one for the pointy side.
Love how Mr. Nguyen drags the trash bag (Mr. Mushmouth) from behind the counter and then just throws it to the floor.

Do not agree Mr. Nguyen is a murderer. Once Mr. Mushmouth jumps the counter, that's all that is required for Mr. Nguyen to suspect he is in fear of his life or GBH. Also, there were three attackers, if you look carefully. Our new member @vdub90vw noticed it, too (welcome to the board, BTW!). Slow the playback down, and you will see near the end of the video (0:36 mark) that the third character was holding the door open the whole time. So three against one - disparity of force (even though Perp #3 didn't enter the store, a good attorney could argue he was involved in the heist). Third dude was the back-up man, there to intervene if the score went down badly. He obviously didn't do his job, but ran just like Whiteshirt Dude did. You can even see Whiteshirt Dude come back (0:33 mark) while Mushmouth is breathing his last. Look at his reflection in the glass of the soda pop vending machine. He started to come back, and thought better of it, and left Mushmouth to die. A well-thought out robbery by these three braintrusts, to be sure... NOT! :s0140:

Last Edited:
I thought he had to have had a knife buy the podium thing. He walked behind it and had his hand down on the right side. I'm thinking a quick open pocket knife was there. Something like this.....
View attachment 1253119
The guy handled him self very well. "Smoke Shop Korean"?
Agree with you, Mike. Mr. Cashier put his right hand on a folder as soon as he realized these asshats weren't there to purchase party favors. His hand goes to the blade right when he says, "Will you guys just leave." Slowing it down, you can see by the way he picks up the knife that it's a folder, and then how quickly he deploys the blade after Mushmouth jumps the counter. I'm going with you on this... "I'll take 'folding pocket knives' for $500, Alex..."

Last Edited:
Yup, I take it back I didn't see the third dude Good eye @sobo. Hoodie dude clearly asks for backup to when white shirt turns to leave, he clearly establishes he wants to stay and resume robbing.
And also @Yarome you can see a decent sized blade, I thought it might have been a box cutter too, but it's a black blade. Pretty crazy how fast he gets in all those hits and has the forethought to cover dang near head to toe. I love the assertion.. "I'm dead!" I wonder how many people have stated something like that dying? Seems really odd to me.
Hopefully he gets a gun for next time..

Reading some media articles about the Las Vegas incident, it appears to me that the trio of robbers were High School-age juveniles. They appear to be inexperienced at robbery, and did not have a clear plan.

I am starting to fear that "catch and release" is making kids who would normally be leery of lawbreaking feel that they will be allowed to get away with almost anything. They can go "wild" without repercussions. This is a sign of a society starting to break down.

The tall robber seems confused by all the merchandise, and probably had no idea what was valuable and what was not. He seems out of his range of experience.

Young Mr. PIn Cushion took advantage of the tall guy diverting the store owner to the other side of the cash register to jump the counter and start grabbing stuff. Notice that he had an open bag on his belly, which could have held a weapon, but likely was just there to hold the loot he planned to grab off the shelves.

This crowd would have been better off to just go to Walgreen's and do their "grab & run." Big corporations just let that happen. Small operators can't afford the losses, and are more likely to defend themselves and their merchandise.

This crowd would have been better off to just go to Walgreen's and do their "grab & run." Big corporations just let that happen. Small operators can't afford the losses, and are more likely to defend themselves and their merchandise.
Hey. Everyone else is doing it. Why can't we?

Was there ever a more lawless time? America where officials set the tone for criminal activity? The morons that know better (these guys used masks) but break they law anyway, counting on a weak court expect to live long enough to be set free. That's very naive thinking.

Last Edited:
Well their experienced now.. Hopefully they go tell all their other little thug "*homies"
"IDK what happened man. He was there one second, the next second "I'M DED""

But yeah I 100% agree. All these little twits grew up on Internet's now. Didn't know a world before grand theft auto. They all think reality is a video game.
If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and farts like a duck, it must be a duck right?
All those "peaceful" protests and what not just further twisted reality.

Last Edited:
Many years ago, a friend told me this story:

She was working in a 7-11 when a guy walked in with his tee-shirt pulled up over his head, using a sleeve hole to see through, and carrying a knife.

She was alone in the store (and pregnant at the time), so when tee-shirt guy demanded money, she said "Hey - The whole store yours!" And walked out.

I don't know what happened after that - but neither she nor her child were harmed.

Not sure the thugs nowadays would have let her walk away. There seems to be more hatred and cruelty in them now.

For example:

Reading some media articles about the Las Vegas incident, it appears to me that the trio of robbers were High School-age juveniles. They appear to be inexperienced at robbery, and did not have a clear plan.
Yup, a trio of braintrusts running amok, probably having just concluded an afternoon of playing Grand Theft Auto V... :rolleyes:
I am starting to fear that "catch and release" is making kids who would normally be leery of lawbreaking feel that they will be allowed to get away with almost anything. They can go "wild" without repercussions. This is a sign of a society starting to break down.
Indeed it is a sign of societal collapse. Same thing (rampant lawlessness) is/was present in many countries prior to their internal collapse. Reference several Central American dictatorships, Mexico, Venezuela, Brazil, and now here. It does not bode well...
The tall robber seems confused by all the merchandise, and probably had no idea what was valuable and what was not. He seems out of his range of experience.

Young Mr. PIn Cushion took advantage of the tall guy diverting the store owner to the other side of the cash register to jump the counter and start grabbing stuff. Notice that he had an open bag on his belly, which could have held a weapon, but likely was just there to hold the loot he planned to grab off the shelves.
"Young Mr. Pin Cushion"... that wins the forum for the day! :s0140: :s0140: :s0140:
Sad, but true. "Loss Prevention" officers really aren't there to prevent loss...

Last Edited:

2 pages and running. Half surprised the thread is still open.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top