JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

DOES THAT MEAN SHOOTER WILL BE INDICTED, PROSECUTED, CONVICTED?

So, given the apparent lack of legal justification for that ninth and final shot, potentially an unjustified unlawful killing, does that mean the shooter in this case will be indicted, prosecuted, and convicted?

And what if the perpetrator was already dead for the 9th shot? Then it's not murder. Maybe mutilating a corpse or something along those lines?

At the very least, the POS robber won't be doing this again & I'm good with that!
FWIW, I 'hope' I'm on the jury because I'm turning him loose!

Dan

I want to see the surveillance vid of where the customer met the robber outside beforehand and said, "Look, I'll go in and eat. Then you come in and rob the place and I'll shoot you when you leave"

Does anyone else see the irony of "he had a plastic pistol" being a reason to say that the perp was a victim? Probably the same "activist" has demanded that "plastic" pistols, like Glocks, should be banned for being especially dangerous because they could evade metal detectors.

So in one case, plastic is bad if I say so, and in another case, it is good if I say so. :rolleyes: And victims are supposed to be able to tell the difference between a real gun and a fake one when suddenly confronted with a gun pointed at them?

Does anyone else see the irony of "he had a plastic pistol" being a reason to say that the perp was a victim? Probably the same "activist" has demanded that "plastic" pistols, like Glocks, should be banned for being especially dangerous because they could evade metal detectors.

So in one case, plastic is bad if I say so, and in another case, it is good if I say so. :rolleyes: And victims are supposed to be able to tell the difference between a real gun and a fake one when suddenly confronted with a gun pointed at them?
Of course the real "problem" here is trash got taken out. One party supports the trash no matter what it takes. While back there was the news piece here were the fire fighter had the scum in a headlock and his scum girlfriend got his illegal firearm out and shot the fire fighter in the back. The same party who was all in on not prosecuting the woman who murdered the fire fighter is all on and wanting to prosecute this guy. The one common theme? Protect the scum at all costs. :mad:

Criminalize lawful uses of guns by law-abiding citizens..

Do nothing about actual, violent criminals, they're part of a very specific voting base apparently :rolleyes:

Be the manifestation of the "White Savior" trope, where unless one is literally a middle aged white Statist elitist, BIPOC don't really have the "political clout" and power :rolleyes:

Hmm which Party is doing all that.....

Good on em! 👍

Did anyone notice the linked article in that report? You seriously, can not, make this bubblegum up.

1704345963170.png

"Thursday morning was the last time he called me. He said mom, son to mother, I'm trying to be the best person I can be," Goodman said.

[He was killed just hours later]

I understand a Mother's love can be blind, but her claim that she never imagined he would choose this path is kind of a lame duck. He already CHOSE that path 15 years prior.

"Washington was convicted of aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon in 2015. As a result, he was sentenced to 15 years in prison, in connection to the shooting death of a business owner."

"Out of the 15 years, Washington served seven years in prison before getting released on parole."

"He was later charged with assaulting his wife, before bonding out."

Here's an obvious. If he had served out his full sentence he would have never been in that taqueria and would still be alive today. IMHO, even 15 years is a pretty light punishment for having already murdered someone.

Just sayin.....

Not a lawyer....Perp is dead....Ok....Don't care.

"Hands up Don't shoot"
George Floyd
this asshat with the plastic gun....

The world is a better place without them....

Political prosecutions.
Buying future votes with a weaponized justice system.

The plastic gun trick is used by perps in the 1% chance (in their mind) if caught they won't suffer a firearm used in a crime charge and mandatory sentencing. There is no obligation of the part of an armed 2A legal civilian to inquire as to the whether the weapon is just a toy.

ACTUALLY saw this argument and really thought it laughable. Say you are a bank teller getting robbed. "I'm sorry sir, but you'll have to show me that your weapon is real, please fire off a couple rounds into the wall over there before we can begin this transaction."

Good on em! 👍

Did anyone notice the linked article in that report? You seriously, can not, make this bubblegum up.

View attachment 1794649

"Thursday morning was the last time he called me. He said mom, son to mother, I'm trying to be the best person I can be," Goodman said.

[He was killed just hours later]

I understand a Mother's love can be blind, but her claim that she never imagined he would choose this path is kind of a lame duck. He already CHOSE that path 15 years prior.

"Washington was convicted of aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon in 2015. As a result, he was sentenced to 15 years in prison, in connection to the shooting death of a business owner."

"Out of the 15 years, Washington served seven years in prison before getting released on parole."

"He was later charged with assaulting his wife, before bonding out."

Here's an obvious. If he had served out his full sentence he would have never been in that taqueria and would still be alive today. IMHO, even 15 years is a pretty light punishment for having already murdered someone.

Just sayin.....
Well he is doing MUCH better now. No longer a drain on those who pay taxes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top