JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Goes to show how effective pepper spray is…. A lot of people "think" you can't fight through it but you can.

Too bad the Marine didn't snatch them up and take them to the curb. Although he would have ended up in jail….. society is f-cked.

I do love watching criminals "find out" though I wish these ones would have had a little bigger serving than they did

Defund the police, don't arrest/prosecute crime, no bail walk outs, and greatly limit the ability to defend yourself.

What could possibly go wrong?
And perpetuate the myth of white supremacy and. to further victimhood and racial hatred and strife, teach critical race theory. A hate crime, but will NOT be prosecuted as such.

And why on earth would they release these junior thug wannabees to their "guardians" after their repeated attempts at felony crimes? And then, shockingly, they immediately head out to victimize more citizens. :rolleyes::mad:

Should've curb stomped that little sheite while he was down (since he was the one with the gun), then properly pulverize the dickweed thug yelling at him to let him go….
Nd9GcTenU8FhKJ1qE2YL-SWLlSR6hCF8BSjdWHWaA&usqp=CAU.jpg

Imagine being forced to shoot an 11 or 12 year old kid because they tried robbing you at gun point... smh

It would suck but f*** around and find out. If it's me or someone threatening my livelihood then they's gots ta go.

I just watch it a couple weekends ago. It really is an excellent movie. I'd much rather it be shown in schools over this CRT BS.
It's way more influential that's for sure. And it teaches the exact opposite of CRT….

That we aren't defined by the color of our skin and that people are just that. People.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top