JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Every news agency has an agenda. Namely, increasing viewership or readership.
Some are far more anti gun than others and most put out stories to divide us with fear and suspicions.

In my long lifetime it's taken a while but I can generally sort out those that offer a little news and a lot of spin.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/yahoo-news/ leans slightly left but seems to be pretty legitimate.

Almost every news source has a bias, are there any you recommend that do not?
I won't get into an argument because this board is a special place that we treat each other with respect.

I will just say it's my opinion after living a very long life that I can't trust most of the media when they have gun stories.
They divide us with fear and suspicions of our fellow man, it invites hate.

I don't trust yahoo at all but ymmv.

Have a good day gents.

I won't get into an argument because this board is a special place that we treat each other with respect.

I will just say it's my opinion after living a very long life that I can't trust most of the media when they have gun stories.
They divide us with fear and suspicions of our fellow man, it invites hate.

I don't trust yahoo at all but ymmv.

Have a good day gents.
No ones trying to argue here, its just curious that you would call out bias and justify it with bias of your own.

In the south, we were taught "dont judge a book by its cover" but then again my homestate has been ranked 50th in education since jesus was a cowboy.

No ones trying to argue here, its just curious that you would call out bias and justify it with bias of your own.

In the south, we were taught "dont judge a book by its cover" but then again my homestate has been ranked 50th in education since jesus was a cowboy.
Difference is I am just telling my opinion, yahoo calls itself news. Yahoo like most all of media takes a small bit of news and adds a lot of opinion to it. It's typical propaganda to divide the nation. I aways ask what is the purpose of the story, to inform or inflame hatred? Ask yourself how you feel about the story?

When it comes to gun rights folks need to be aware that these stories bring real fear into people and when they vote that fear chooses anti gun legislation. Your southern heritage gives you a good foundation, have a great day.

The media is like politicians, you know they're lying when their mouth is moving.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top