JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We were at a beach in Hawaii on the eastern shore where the wind and waves were up. Eventually people came down to swim, which is a terrible idea.

Eventually we hear yelling and someone grabbing a little ring and starts running out into the ocean. Eventually we see two heads that start moving further and further out. At the time, I was doing a lot of spear diving and was perfectly at home on the water. She asks us I was planning on heading out, I have her am emphatic no, as that current is ripping and I would just make another lost body for the coast guard to look for. We were another 100y down from where the life ring was.

Someone else took off after and they were able to first save the first one, then eventually the second after a very long swim.

Even though they were kids, I was not going to leave my kids without a father due to the stupidity and lack of planning of others.

Stay safe out there kiddos.
When my Dad was still around he made a comment one time about the city Fire Department. They were getting a pay boost at tax payer expense and he was not happy. Said they made too much. I who normally was loath to pay more taxes said "they can have that raise". I said "when some house is on fire with people I do not know inside I am NOT running in there to get them out". Those who do can have that extra money.

After reading about the victim, I kind of hope the face eater left with a full belly

"Krussow was at the MAX stop at 2 a.m. because he had recently been evicted from a house he was living at in Hillsboro. Krussow had been living there after serving prison time for sex crimes involving a child."

Last Edited:
After eading about the victim, I kind of hope the face eater left with a full belly

"Krussow was at the MAX stop at 2 a.m. because he had recently been evicted from a house he was living at in Hillsboro. Krussow had been living there after serving prison time for sex crimes involving a child."

Well of all the people around there to end up as a victim he was a good one to have it happen too.

Something that I haven't seen mentioned is anything about the guy who was attacked.
According to this article and a few others, the man attacked had recently been evicted from his home, where he was placed after being released from prison where he had been due to sex crimes committed on a minor. Even at 78 years old, he couldn't stick to the agreement that kept him in the halfway house.
Great observation. Didn't catch this acticle.

Most of this conversation is about a 78 year old man being victim and nothing about him. According to this acticle, Looks like 78 yo man is a felon, meth addict, sex offender of minor. Probably shopping for drugs at those hours. And probably on the sex offender registry.

In conversation, some would risked themselves (not know his background) intervening to helped him and maybe even shooting the zombie eating him. Is the victim worth the risk?

Great observation. Didn't catch this acticle.

Most of this conversation is about a 78 year old man being victim and nothing about him. According to this acticle, Looks like 78 yo man is a felon, meth addict, sex offender of minor. Probably shopping for drugs at those hours. And probably on the sex offender registry.

In conversation, some would risked themselves (not know his background) intervening to helped him and maybe even shooting the zombie eating him. Is the victim worth the risk?
AND this is why you don't intervene unless you have the whole story. I'd say there's a high chance the two knew each other.

In the heat of the moment are you going to stop and ask the victim if he/she is worth saving? Do we need to start tattooing an 'S' for save and a 'DNS' for do not save on peoples foreheads so we know who to go out on a limb for?
I don't "think" that's what anyone here means. I know I did not. What many of us are saying is if you walk into the middle of something like this and kill the one you "think" is the bad guy you may be leaving yourself wide open to trouble. Don't know if its been posted here but a few days ago in Huston a scum went into a eatery and started pointing a gun at everyone demanding money. After he was done one patron put a bunch of holes in him as he was going to leave. Guy then gave everyone their money back, found the scum was using a fake gun which shooter threw against a wall, then dumped a drink on the now dead scum and left. Police are trying to find the shooter. One thing this one has going for him is even if they decide to charge him with a crime I would say his odds are pretty damn good. Hard to find 12 people in Houston to watch the video and convict him. He was there from the beginning of this crime spree though and saw it all. If someone walks up on something already happening could be hard to know what you were getting yourself involved in. Also mattes a HELL OF A LOT, where you are. Potland is a far cry from places like Huston as for how the law will look at you after its over.

In the heat of the moment are you going to stop and ask the victim if he/she is worth saving? Do we need to start tattooing an 'S' for save and a 'DNS' for do not save on peoples foreheads so we know who to go out on a limb for?
In the heat of the moment, I won't do anything other than be a good witness if it is safe to be there, or I might call 911. I'm not getting involved in a violent confrontation for anyone whose photo isn't hanging in my living room. People need to learn to be responsible for their own safety.

So we apparently witnessed the most epic celebrity battle ever...

hannibal2_200-192b95b1e3d59f2ddfc7096b4546cc915934a65c-s1100-c50.jpg

VS

Herbert_-_Family_Guy.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR