JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Why does this remind me of "A Christmas Story"?

Those guys were loaded for bear, so to speak, but aparently they weren't prepared for much action. Can anyone tell what the store owner's got? He must have been keeping an eye on his cameras.

And no license plate but a dealer's name plate on the back of a new, or late model used Beemer?

I would suspect it was stolen.

Also I would have preferred to see orange hoodie lying outside, face down....

Last Edited:
Surveillance video obtained by FOX 11 shows a male suspect wearing a red and black sweatshirt and a ski mask entering the store before he points a rifle at the store owner who was behind the counter. Noticing that the man entering the store was armed, the store owner swiftly grabbed a shotgun from underneath the counter and opened fire on the suspect. The suspect is then seen fleeing the store.

Surveillance video obtained by FOX 11 shows a male suspect wearing a red and black sweatshirt and a ski mask entering the store before he points a rifle at the store owner who was behind the counter. Noticing that the man entering the store was armed, the store owner swiftly grabbed a shotgun from underneath the counter and opened fire on the suspect. The suspect is then seen fleeing the store.
(AP) Norco, California
Other convenience store robberies later in the day are believed to be the same suspect, as his arm had a tourniquet on it. Victims reported that upon his approach, they could hear him whimpering.
Just kidding... maybe. :rolleyes:

Dang , couldn't wait for morning to drop fresh food stamps??

images.jpeg-125.jpg

I really wish whatever shot charge the store owner was using had missed his display shelf and connected with the guy full on resulting in the suspect flailing his arms upward, the gun dramatically flying out of his hands due to the shock and him hitting the floor with no attempt from his lifeless hands breaking his fall.....

Love it, smart store owner/employee had the shot gun in a position so she/he could shoot naturally left handed. Another hero in my book protecting themselves and property.
I have old eyes but the store owner looked like a person who identified as a woman wearing a blue top ;)

Those guys were loaded for bear, so to speak, but aparently they weren't prepared for much action. Can anyone tell what the store owner's got? He must have been keeping an eye on his cameras.

That's the punishment for parking in a handicap spot with no tag!

I guess backing into the front of a convenience store and robbing it is a thing. I backed into a spot the other day, went in, the clerk was very on edge with me. I asked if everything was ok, he said he thought I was going to rob him, LOL. I tend to back into parking spots if there's no other cars around to avoid any kind of backing up collisions. Anyways, I said not to worry about me robbing him, an actual robber would have to though.

Looks to me like either a 12 gauge or 20 gauge. What the guy said looks pretty accurate too. That hand is literally flapping around like a wet noodle when he runs to the car. Looks forearm got hit just above the wrist to me. And that would be consistent with a shotgun.

Hand flapping loosely towards him

7440C028-86D6-44D0-84F0-58196ED83819.png
Hand flapping loosely away from him
E6DE3235-8900-4BA9-AB50-B9EA97D2A070.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR