JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From a news story about this:

Four suspects were later found at a hospital. One of the men "was suffering from a gunshot wound consistent with a shotgun blast," according to the Riverside County Sheriff's Department. The 23-year-old remains hospitalized in critical but stable condition and will be booked into jail after being released, officials said.

My question being did they NOT think they were going to get caught by going to a hospital? And ALL of them there as well?

Pretty stupid bunch.....

I guess backing into the front of a convenience store and robbing it is a thing. I backed into a spot the other day, went in, the clerk was very on edge with me. I asked if everything was ok, he said he thought I was going to rob him, LOL. I tend to back into parking spots if there's no other cars around to avoid any kind of backing up collisions. Anyways, I said not to worry about me robbing him, an actual robber would have to though.
Hmmm. You too @kmk1012 ?
In restaurants do you sit with your back to the wall?

VIDEO: Elderly store owner opens fire on would-be robber armed with rifle in Norco

Old boy had a heart attack over the deal:

"I'm proud to call him my boss," Marni told CBSLA. "He makes us feel better about being here, you know."

According to Marnie, Cope suffered a heart attack as a result of the traumatic series of events, but that he will make a full recovery and has already been saying he'd like to return to work. The 80-year-old has owned the convenience store since 1967.

https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/...store-owner-shoots-attempted-robbery-suspect/

VIDEO: Elderly store owner opens fire on would-be robber armed with rifle in Norco

"I'm proud to call him my boss," Marni told CBSLA. "He makes us feel better about being here, you know."

According to Marnie, Cope suffered a heart attack as a result of the traumatic series of events, but that he will make a full recovery and has already been saying he'd like to return to work. The 80-year-old has owned the convenience store since 1967.

https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/...store-owner-shoots-attempted-robbery-suspect/
Wow 80 years old. He had a heart attack right after but is recovering in the hospital. COol to see all the customers supporting him and his business afterwards. Edit: Oops you beat me to it.

If I was him I'd carve a little arm shaped notch on the buttstock.

If I was him I'd carve a little arm shaped notch on the buttstock.
Or if it happens often...
download.png

Not only did it blow his arm off, the concussion sucked someone else's lung smack into his chest. Down one arm, but up one lung so it all evens out.

I wonder if the rifle that the robber had was California-legal?

Gotta love someone going prepared and not giving up.
He was a serious dude, "retired" Navy SEAL. He may have been disabled, but I'm pretty sure he could defeat me with one hand tied behind his back. (see what I did there...) :)

No, actually not just pretty sure, no doubt whatsoever. We met through a mutual friend, and my friend said that he was a serious martial arts competitor, even with a couple missing parts. I pity any pirates that ever came after a ship he was on.

Last Edited:
Why does this remind me of "A Christmas Story"?

Those guys were loaded for bear, so to speak, but aparently they weren't prepared for much action. Can anyone tell what the store owner's got? He must have been keeping an eye on his cameras.

AHHHHHH….. he shot me arm off! He shot my arm off! He shot my arm off! He shot my arm off! AHHHHH!!!!!!

FAFO ya big DF!!:s0140: :s0140:

Yes, that's right ya white knights, Karens, and other virtue signaling jack-wagons around here… that was HILARIOUS!!

:s0140:

I guess backing into the front of a convenience store and robbing it is a thing. I backed into a spot the other day, went in, the clerk was very on edge with me. I asked if everything was ok, he said he thought I was going to rob him, LOL. I tend to back into parking spots if there's no other cars around to avoid any kind of backing up collisions. Anyways, I said not to worry about me robbing him, an actual robber would have to though.
Well he's a smart alert clerk. He noticed the first red flag. I give him props for alertness.
The bubblegum is just SOO perfect. I only wish he didn't use the "biden special" *on him. He should have used something better. More deadly. Now he has to worry about his store getting burned down etc. Or future robberies. Hopefully they learned though. (yeah right!)

I love a happy ending!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top