JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I watched it about 10 times at 1/4 speed and it looks like Captain Lucky also got hit in the left thigh.
You can literally see smoke coming of his pant's.

:s0113:
I bet you're right the left hip is at the same place as the broken part of the forearm at time of firing as far as I can tell.
B6AF7388-0466-4896-8657-6457978EAF66.jpeg
25A8932F-AE6A-43D8-B5F2-52D78371274A.jpeg

Saw this chunk of white colored material come flying down at time of the shot. My guess is it's debris that was in front of the shooter and hit the perp and fell down. Could also be a bone fragment I suppose but looks awfully clean for that. Looks too light colored to be a fragment of the perp's gun as far as I can tell. The motion of the fragment is pretty much straight down.

38391A8B-2244-4006-8A00-995D09D08F25.jpeg
Edit: in the next frame after that, I see another smaller fragment. These could both be bone fragments possibly. At first I thought this was something on bottom shelf but it's gine in the next frame so has to be a fragment or debris or ?
4EBB329C-C12F-4C36-86BA-B8C3072B2CAD.jpeg

Last Edited:
There's no way Whiney McGee is gonna keep robbin with a wet noodle of an arm. Wonder if he bled out or made it to a hospital.
I dunno. It's only his left arm. He can still use a pistol with the other hand. Reloading might take a little practice, tho. :D

I dunno. It's only his left arm. He can still use a pistol with the other hand. Reloading might take a little practice, tho. :D
I could tell a story of a one-armed guy who borrowed a rifle from me once.

He didn't borrow it to fire, only to practice handling, changing mags and such, because he was soon to be shipping out to fight pirates and he wanted to know which of his prosthetic devices to take with him. Yeah, I know it sounds like a bad joke, but dead serious- true story.

I could tell a story of a one-armed guy who borrowed a rifle from me once.

He didn't borrow it to fire, only to practice handling, changing mags and such, because he was soon to be shipping out to fight pirates and he wanted to know which of his prosthetic devices to take with him. Yeah, I know it sounds like a bad joke, but dead serious- true story.
Gotta love someone going prepared and not giving up.

Love it, smart store owner/employee had the shot gun in a position so she/he could shoot naturally left handed. Another hero in my book protecting themselves and property.
I have old eyes but the store owner looked like a person who identified as a woman wearing a blue top ;)
Never mess with an old broad. Or anybody or anything that sorta resembles an old broad.

Saw this chunk of white colored material come flying down at time of the shot. My guess is it's debris that was in front of the shooter and hit the perp and fell down. Could also be a bone fragment I suppose but looks awfully clean for that. Looks too light colored to be a fragment of the perp's gun as far as I can tell. The motion of the fragment is pretty much straight down.

View attachment 1250605
Edit: in the next frame after that, I see another smaller fragment. These could both be bone fragments possibly. At first I thought this was something on bottom shelf but it's gine in the next frame so has to be a fragment or debris or ?
View attachment 1250617
I think it might be the shotshell wad.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top