JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I've seen some pretty nonbiased information that refutes the assertions of the article posted, which brings suspicion to the legitimacy of the article.
Much better than scrutinizing an ommission of opinion while still posting information for us to play with.

Also, think of the good this site does for the community as a whole... should the owner make hostile statements on record that could possibly jeopardize the site or detract from an inclusive community?
Just trying to explain why I think Joe regularly posts articles without offering bias.

In any case, I seriously question my safety while in the yard at night with the rut coming... had a buck with a boner chasing a doe in the yard two nights ago... don't want that buck trying to impress anyone.

Well, I've seen some pretty nonbiased information that refutes the assertions of the article posted, which brings suspicion to the legitimacy of the article.
Much better than scrutinizing an ommission of opinion while still posting information for us to play with.

Also, think of the good this site does for the community as a whole... should the owner make hostile statements on record that could possibly jeopardize the site or detract from an inclusive community?
Just trying to explain why I think Joe regularly posts articles without offering bias.

In any case, I seriously question my safety while in the yard at night with the rut coming... had a buck with a boner chasing a doe in the yard two nights ago... don't want that buck trying to impress anyone.
I happened to know VPC, "the Trace" and a handful of others are Bloomberg propaganda outlets from my time on Twitter running my own propaganda war against Moms Demand Action (another Bloomberg BS outlet). All good, I could have stated my view better.

Me too, because all I said was that I couldn't trust an article done by Vice and simply chose to ignore their content (that sentiment transends firearms tho).

I also can't trust a political organization whose acronym shares that with a psychoactive halucinogen... MDA...

Time for America to go off the grid!

Based on data from the NIOSH National Traumatic Occupational Fatalities (NTOF) surveillance system, electrocutions were the fifth leading cause of death from 1980 through 1992. The 5,348 deaths caused by electrocutions accounted for 7% of all fatalities and an average of 411 deaths per year.

Time to go carless, since 37,000 are killed each year in traffic accidents.

Time to go drug-free, since opioids claim 74,000 yearly.

Bathtub falls?

Stairs?

Pointed sticks?

Bananas?

What is amazing is the ignorance. "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

Albert Einstein

Add to that list: cell phones. Compared to the number of children killed in school shootings, cell phones rack up far more fatalities—an average of 10 children (not including anyone 18+) killed every day due to drivers distracted by cell phones.

Look at the verbage used: "Another, perhaps more scientific analysis of the most nationwide crime data from FBI databases concluded in 2015 that "private citizens are far more likely to use guns to harm others or themselves than to use them to kill in self-defense." The important part being "than to use them to KILL (emphasis added) in self-defense. This doesn't take into account how many times firearms are NOT USED to kill, but DO deter the criminal.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top