JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Driving a car makes it more likely that you'll be involved in a vehicular crash. What effect does having a car sitting static in the driveway have?

I also hypothesize that people in water drown at a higher rate than people on land. I can't prove it yet... I'm waiting on my grant application to be approved...

People are going to say and believe what they want. I know one thing for certain and that is my home, truck and my person will NEVER be with out one. ;)

Just a hunch;)

4C322784-9754-4BD6-AC69-DA11EA232BEB.gif

You got this from Vice? The dumbed-down wannabe hipster mag?
Whatever. Moving on...

Even the much maligned MSM has contempt for these guys.
The late NYT columnist David Carr takes down the Vice dudes:

Time for America to go off the grid!

Based on data from the NIOSH National Traumatic Occupational Fatalities (NTOF) surveillance system, electrocutions were the fifth leading cause of death from 1980 through 1992. The 5,348 deaths caused by electrocutions accounted for 7% of all fatalities and an average of 411 deaths per year.

Time to go carless, since 37,000 are killed each year in traffic accidents.

Time to go drug-free, since opioids claim 74,000 yearly.

Bathtub falls?

Stairs?

Pointed sticks?

Bananas?

What is amazing is the ignorance. "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

Albert Einstein

Last Edited:
If this is for the children, it is time to drain the lakes and rivers!

...unintentional drownings (non-boating related) annually in the United States — about ten deaths per day. An additional 332 people died each year from drowning in boating-related incidents. About one in five people who die from drowning are children 14 and younger.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top