JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I also hypothesize that people in water drown at a higher rate than people on land. I can't prove it yet... I'm waiting on my grant application to be approved...

The dangers of dihydrogen monoxide (commonly known as "water") were established in the '70s when Swimmer and Drown published their landmark study in the Journal of Irreproducible Results. I am unable to locate the original paper on line as yet, but their groundbreaking experiments proved that cats dropped from a 50 foot platform into a shallow pan of DHMO had virtually zero chance of survival. For more info on the dangers of DHMO see:

Facts About Dihydrogen Monoxide

Also, this is not widely publicized, but there is a shocking link between DHMO and gun violence:

What is the link between Dihydrogen Monoxide and gun violence?
guns.jpg The incidence of gun violence seems to be rising at an alarming rate. A recent stunning revelation is that in every single instance of violence involving guns, both in the U.S. and internationally, Dihydrogen Monoxide was involved. In fact, DHMO is often very available to those who would do harm to others. Meanwhile, apparently no efforts have been made to limit the availability of this potentially dangerous chemical compound.

Well, here's one thing I know for sure... EVERY SINGLE PERSON who has ever eaten Kale has died or will be dead... that stuff is killer. Ban it now.

In other news, millions of Americans eat breakfast every single morning. Within just a few short hours, many can be found engaged in lunch.
BREAKFAST CAUSES LUNCH!!!

Also known to cause death: swallowing small amounts of saliva over a long period of time. It might take 80 or 90 years, but if we can save just ONE life... think of all those 80 yr old CHILDREN!

Opioid deaths are averaging 1,500 yearly for each state of the union. And that's not a problem? If they used a gun instead of a syringe to "shoot up", you betcha' it would be a problem. There's a word for it...

Hypocrisy.

Opioid deaths are averaging 1,500 yearly for each state of the union. And that's not a problem? If they used a gun instead of a syringe to "shoot up", you betcha' it would be a problem. There's a word for it...

Hypocrisy.
Not Hypocrisy...

Big pharma kickbacks.... How else do legislators all become millionaires while seeing their constituents :eek:

Also known to cause death: swallowing small amounts of saliva over a long period of time. It might take 80 or 90 years, but if we can save just ONE life... think of all those 80 yr old CHILDREN!

That reminds me... When I was a kid, my mother told me that if I played with myself I would go blind. Like a fool, I didn't believe her. I thought she meant right away.

But, why can't we focus on life's really important questions? Like, how do socks get lost between the laundry room and the sock drawer?

That's how you know it's about control and not health
O dam... don't get me started....

Not because I'm not right. Not because I'm not just gall-durned genius-y with my insights and... stuff.

Because I have a hard time stopping, and this thread is about something else... I think. I don't remember what. Something about people who have guns shoot more people than people who don't have guns... I've NEVER been shotten by someone what didn't have a shooter. So I think I agree... 'cept fer sometimes... :s0136:

Not Hypocrisy...

Big pharma kickbacks.... How else do legislators all become millionaires while seeing their constituents :eek:
Was thinking of non-prescription dope. Thailand via Mexico street dope. Not a shill for "big pharma" but I am alive because of them. Over 4 1/2 years, they gave me about $1,000,000 in free drugs that chased the cancer away. I agreed to be a guinea pig and it worked out.

Was thinking of non-prescription dope. Thailand via Mexico street dope. Not a shill for "big pharma" but I am alive because of them. Over 4 1/2 years, they gave me about $1,000,000 in free drugs that chased the cancer away. I agreed to be a guinea pig and it worked out.
Understood, and may you remain cancer free. I do appreciate the work they do, but the lining of legislators pockets, turning a dead ear to the opioid crisis and the effect that psychotropic drugs have, those issues need to be addressed and they're not being addressed.

Every time someone comes off their psychotropics and shoots up a place it's the guns fault and those same legislators want to take away hundreds of millions of citizens rights... Doesn't make sense to me... I don't proclaim to have the answers, but making legislators rich sure isn't one of them...

May God's blessings be upon you...

Junk science. Donohue is an anti-gunner and his team set out to disprove the "more guns, less crime" idea. His tortured "statistical analysis" would be an embarrassment to real scientists.

Studies at UC Berkley show its been proven that Babies are mostly likely to be born by Women, then men.

In other news............

Scientist have discovered that water is indeed wet, as well as frozen ice is cold...........

I saw this of Facebook today a new amazing news story in KEZI 9 News, Birds are able to take flight.. because they can fly, news at 11.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top