JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Noir did a good video on it as well. It wasn't until now that I noticed which state it was in.

To think, they are trying to take that pregnant women's self defense tool away there, shameful. I'm thinking this is making the rounds more because of the campaign to ban them for the 2020 ballot.

Gunshine state

I am truly sorry this family has to go through all that come with it. I am thankful the wife was able to protect her family. Robert (Beta) O'Rourke won't believe it. He's and his kind feel the family are the bad guys. It could have been 4 innocent dead instead of 1 intruder. The irony is there are millions of AR15s in circulation specifically due to democrat threats against our gun rights. I have one I named Hillary. Mine is a looker. Just saying.

I read the story this morning and I thought... "But, but, but ARs are not used for self defense in this nation!!!" /sarc

Kudos to the husband also (if he did) for ensuring his bride was proficient in the use of said family protector! Put that in your pipe Farto O'Rourke and smoke it!:s0160:

Those that would defend her Right to end the life of the child in her womb but then wouldn't stand up for her Right to defend that same child are the worst type of hypocrite and Statist.

Mods, if I've crossed the line crush this post with impunity.

Noir did a good video on it as well. It wasn't until now that I noticed which state it was in.

To think, they are trying to take that pregnant women's self defense tool away there, shameful. I'm thinking this is making the rounds more because of the campaign to ban them for the 2020 ballot.

Gunshine state

Those that would defend her Right to end the life of the child in her womb but then wouldn't stand up for her Right to defend that same child are the worst type of hypocrite and Statist.

Excellent point. A woman has a right to choose how she defends herself, though there are plenty in this nation who think they should be robbed of that right. (No lines crossed, imho.)

When I see these kind of stories, I feel a need! Pardon me my friends I've got to go oil and function check some things.:D

One of the comments echoes my sentiments to the T.

"curt 3 hours ago
"The AR-15 rifle was in the home legally, according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office." It is a sad commentary that this had to be said at all. It should not matter what firearm she used, or that she owned one. Good work mom..."

Wait, isn't that you? Between the avatar change and this kinda talk you had me wondering if it was actually a different person.

I just spent several minutes looking back through time trying to figure out who this is.

BTW, thanks for posting the video. :)

Wait, isn't that you? Between the avatar change and this kinda talk you had me wondering if it was actually a different person.

I just spent several minutes looking back through time trying to figure out who this is.

BTW, thanks for posting the video. :)
So, I got you with the 85mph sinker then...:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top