JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"What part of equalizer do you people do not understand?" <= Mr. Noir does great work.

The notion of "Badguy with AR = unstoppable killing machine, but Goodguy with AR = totally worthless" is indeed moronic, even by the low standards of anti-2A idiocy. Reminds me of:

Excellent DB - thank you!

The key here is that multiple attackers are a common occurrence...Hence the necessity for standard capacity mags and MSRs for optimum self-defense options.

Speaking to the choir here, of course...

The antis need to hear this LOUDLY every time they ask "Who needs...?"

Why am I not surprised that a google search shows the story on Fox, yet nothing mentioned on liberal main stream media.

THIS story was on all of my FREE OTA-over the air stations. National ones that come into my home via a tiny indoor antenna for FREE on my Sony boob tube.

ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX not the paid FOX but the free one. I did not check to see if it was on PBS since I missed that the other day.

It was online, off of the computer, on all of those ABOVE news websites and on various r, l and middle of the road websites and on ALTERNATIVE news sites like Red State blog, etc.

Heck, it was even on Yahoo news and that YAHOO link was on R and L links online even when I was not looking for it.

YAHOO usually picks up more left stuff even when you are NOT looking for anything to do with YAHOO - it shows up on various news links.

This story was in the INTERNATIONAL news websites online all over too.

So it was not only on 'Fox' paid cable/dish and not only on R wing or former R wing places that have leaned LEFT or turned into a tabloid like the old Drudge has turned into.

Cate

Good job! Good self defense news!

I am glad that she was able to defend herself and her family.

I don't care what type of firearm that she used. AR or any other firearm.

The important things are that she had a firearm and ammunition on hand and she was a good shooter! So she knew her RIFLE!

Most of these types of crimes end up with the homeowners being murdered - all of them including any person who is pregnant or has little babies and young children.

Cate

I didn't read the news accounts posted here but have read a bit about this story and didn't see it mentioned in this thread so I thought it was worth mentioning... the husband suffered a broken eye-socket and skull fractures. He also required a couple dozen stitches to put his head back together. Haven't mentioned his broken-out teeth yet...

Why do I think this is worth mentioning?

Because the few news outlets that even covered the story generally seem to say, offhandedly, that the husband was "pistol-whipped" and kicked in the head. To my own shame I envisioned a Hollywood pistol-whip where the stoic anti-hero spits blood on the antagonist's shoes and says something pithy... BULLSH*T!

Skull fractures, busted face, lacerations, broken teeth... real world injuries in a real world scenario. Everyone in that house is a hero... the prego wife gets bonus points for offing one of those cretins.

^^^

Some older man (60's or 70?) who was moving back to MT, a native Montanan, got attacked by two younger men in a store parking lot a few years ago in this college town. It was NOT super late at night and there were people walking about.

He had injuries sort of like this young husband/father in this story and got more than banged up as 'our news' first told the story wrong until they interviewed the man in the hospital. Broken bones, bruises, beat up, his head on the ground and he LOST his eyesight in one eye. The damage was so severe that they could not save his eye.

Two younger men, criminals, against one older man, victim, who did not even look that tall from what I could tell.

The freaking MT court system with their liberal SJW judges did NOT give the criminals a severe sentence to the one or two criminals that they eventually caught. I think that they caught both of them. I think that they only called it 'assault' instead of attempted MURDER which what it really was. Crikey! They did add theft or robbery or whatever dang name that they call STEALING to the assault charge. Whoop de do!

They almost MURDERED the older man in a parking lot, blinded him in one eye, beat the ! out of him but he ended up living.

The man said he was so dumb struck that this would happen to him here in his home state worse off all for a little bit of money and/or a cellular telephone. He moved back here to MT for his retirement from CA if my memory serves me right.

I wish the young man well.

I believe that the criminals in the OP's story would have raped the wife, raped the child, and murdered the entire family. That is how these stories end up most of the time unfortunately.

Good for the Mom and wife! May she have a healthy baby too.

Cate

I didn't read the news accounts posted here but have read a bit about this story and didn't see it mentioned in this thread so I thought it was worth mentioning... the husband suffered a broken eye-socket and skull fractures. He also required a couple dozen stitches to put his head back together. Haven't mentioned his broken-out teeth yet...

Why do I think this is worth mentioning?

Because the few news outlets that even covered the story generally seem to say, offhandedly, that the husband was "pistol-whipped" and kicked in the head. To my own shame I envisioned a Hollywood pistol-whip where the stoic anti-hero spits blood on the antagonist's shoes and says something pithy... BULLSH*T!

Skull fractures, busted face, lacerations, broken teeth... real world injuries in a real world scenario. Everyone in that house is a hero... the prego wife gets bonus points for offing one of those cretins.
Yes I read that in the article - he was beat up very badly which obviously helps keep her in the right for killing the sob

Babylon Bee can always find a way to have fun with a story......

Screenshot_20191107-192813_Samsung Internet.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top