JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So you can end up like this guy... check. o_O

F781FFFC-D842-462A-9C9A-23C1F0FEFCF8.jpeg

Lori Beetlejuice Lightfoot should show us how it's done, otherwise just go back to hiring those who have 'sworn allegiance to the NWO' as she puts it.

well, this guy brought a knife to a streetfight...literally. Stupid got what stupid deserved IMO.

One uses what one has at the moment.... furthermore, this was a criminal riot with looting and NOT a street fight. He surely didn't deserve to have a gang of thugs literally stomp him into a broken pile.

Perhaps some self-reflection and a re-evaluation of your perspective may do you some good.

Watch this video of that man getting beaten, there's also a shot of a husband and wife being beaten within an inch of their lives... if you don't find yourself going into a PHUCKING RAGE, there's something very, very wrong with you...

OK, You first, Cold Dead hands B%*&^H, come and get them, I will NOT disarm to make you feel gooder, or to allow the crooks the abilities to take me unchallenged! I value life more then your feels!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top