JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That bug-eyed mayor is a fright
Wait for the police... To collect your bodies.
Yeah honey, I'll wait
For a good sight picture

1) Isn't Arson one of the violent felonies justifying use of lethal force?
2) Isn't a Molotov cocktail a DD, which is just as Double Secret Illegal as a machine gun or a grenade?

RE : Post #61

Thank You awshoot. I've made the correction.

1) Isn't Arson one of the violent felonies justifying use of lethal force?
2) Isn't a Molotov cocktail a DD, which is just as Double Secret Illegal as a machine gun or a grenade?

Use of Physical Force is NOT the same as use of Deadly Force.

YES...it's there (POST #51). But when you think about it.......if you're inside a building (business) when someone throws a molotov cocktail at it. Well, your life IS in danger. But it's also debatable as to what degree that your life was in danger.

Not to mention the "criminal trespass" part of the statute (see POST #51).

But you'll get.....
"Johnny only threw a molotov cocktail. He figured the building was un-occupied. He never intended to injure anyone."

The reality is that......
Typically, the front line appear to be peaceful. While the real agitators may be behind the front line. Throwing ____pick your choice of deadly missiles______ at the police or at your business. Of course it's all part of The Plan.

Then, you would probably be hard pressed to pick out and shoot only the person within the riot group that was responsible. Not to mention that they probably won't be standing still for you.

"My Johnny didn't do nothing. He was gassed and shot (rubber bullet or whatever). He was a peaceful protester."

Anyway......
Such a narrow exception is NOT....IMHO....."good enough".

There is IMHO....... a real need to address and expand on the use of deadly force (allowing for use in the protection of property). Remember the Felony Murder Rule? So then.....I leave it to those that make the "big bucks" to figure out the exact wording of how that could be incorporated into a usable statute.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I like this guy. Why isn't he president?

I like him too.

WABC radio in NY with their conservative hosts praised him too!

He was on several talk radio stations all across this country from coast to coast - north to south!

Cate

Watch this video of that man getting beaten, there's also a shot of a husband and wife being beaten within an inch of their lives... if you don't find yourself going into a PHUCKING RAGE, there's something very, very wrong with you...

Thank you for sharing that video. I'm having trouble finding the words. I knew that there was looting and vandalism but I had no idea things were getting that violent. I'm greatly saddened more than I am angered. Only one word comes to mind: Savages.

Beetlejuice....Isn't she the same knucklehead that put everyone on punishable Covid lockdown and then went out and got her hair done because "She's the face of the city"? Hypocrites be hypocrites I guess.
The very same...

I agree that the Orcs should be made to feel bone-deep terror and pain.
My suggestion is public hangings, floggings, and maybe bringing back breaking on the wheel.
Saturday would be a good day so people who work can attend the festivities.
The stocks are another option. The miscreants would be subject to whatever the onlookers choose to throw (no firebombs though). Breaking a 40 oz. bottle of high octane malt liquor drained and refilled with the resulting urine over their heads would make an impression they're not likely to forget.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top