JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just ordered a Nikon P-Tactical 2x7 scope for my AR-10. Talk about a hard decision! I wanted a compact lighter scope with BDC marks and enough magnification to shoot up to 500 yards but not be overly bulky. Didn't want to spend over $250. Liked the Vortex 2x7 Diamondback, but the Nikon had some features I really liked and was a bit shorter. If I don't like it on the AR-10, then I'll buy a Ruger Predator in .308 to put it on.

Got my new CZ P01 Omega & Mag holsters today.

DSCF3490.JPG DSCF3491.JPG

2 x 20 round boxes of 120 Grain Underwood Extreme Hunter 357 Magnum
2 x 20 round boxes of 140 Grain Underwood Extreme Penetrator 10 MM Auto
5 x 20 round boxes of 125 Grain Underwood Banded Jacketed HP (Speer) 357 Sig.

Slim Pickings right now, thought it better to get some

I didn't really have a need for AR mags, but faced with the possibility of Biden winning and pressing for a gun control agenda that restricts the sale of standard capacity magazines or potentially does away with online ordering, it seemed like a good hedge to buy some more. That and I can't afford to buy more ammo at these prices, but I gotta get my fix somehow. It's not like I would lose money on them either way.

26 SHK AR steel 30 round mags (made in Korea but seem to have good reviews). My first steel mags. - Global Ordinance - $6.99 each (they've been cheaper before, but that was before). SHK 30rd Steel AR15 Magazines UPC: 00850003223070

10 MagPul AR M2 PMAGS 30 round non-windowed black - Brownell's - $9.94 each, shipped with code PTT. MAGPUL AR-15 30RD PMAG GEN M2 MOE MAGAZINE 223/5.56 | Brownells

Also, about a month back, based on some good reviews, I picked up a Taurus TX-22 and a few extra mags from Bi-Mart. I know, I know. It's a Taurus and I have serious reservations, but people seem to really like the TX-22 and who doesn't need another 22 suppressor host. We'll see how it shoots when I finally get around to shooting again.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top