JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just ordered a Nikon P-Tactical 2x7 scope for my AR-10. Talk about a hard decision! I wanted a compact lighter scope with BDC marks and enough magnification to shoot up to 500 yards but not be overly bulky. Didn't want to spend over $250. Liked the Vortex 2x7 Diamondback, but the Nikon had some features I really liked and was a bit shorter. If I don't like it on the AR-10, then I'll buy a Ruger Predator in .308 to put it on.

Got my new CZ P01 Omega & Mag holsters today.

DSCF3490.JPG DSCF3491.JPG

2 x 20 round boxes of 120 Grain Underwood Extreme Hunter 357 Magnum
2 x 20 round boxes of 140 Grain Underwood Extreme Penetrator 10 MM Auto
5 x 20 round boxes of 125 Grain Underwood Banded Jacketed HP (Speer) 357 Sig.

Slim Pickings right now, thought it better to get some

I didn't really have a need for AR mags, but faced with the possibility of Biden winning and pressing for a gun control agenda that restricts the sale of standard capacity magazines or potentially does away with online ordering, it seemed like a good hedge to buy some more. That and I can't afford to buy more ammo at these prices, but I gotta get my fix somehow. It's not like I would lose money on them either way.

26 SHK AR steel 30 round mags (made in Korea but seem to have good reviews). My first steel mags. - Global Ordinance - $6.99 each (they've been cheaper before, but that was before). SHK 30rd Steel AR15 Magazines UPC: 00850003223070

10 MagPul AR M2 PMAGS 30 round non-windowed black - Brownell's - $9.94 each, shipped with code PTT. MAGPUL AR-15 30RD PMAG GEN M2 MOE MAGAZINE 223/5.56 | Brownells

Also, about a month back, based on some good reviews, I picked up a Taurus TX-22 and a few extra mags from Bi-Mart. I know, I know. It's a Taurus and I have serious reservations, but people seem to really like the TX-22 and who doesn't need another 22 suppressor host. We'll see how it shoots when I finally get around to shooting again.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top