Guns, Gear, Accessories, Etc: What did you buy today?

2 x 20 round boxes of 120 Grain Underwood Extreme Hunter 357 Magnum
2 x 20 round boxes of 140 Grain Underwood Extreme Penetrator 10 MM Auto
5 x 20 round boxes of 125 Grain Underwood Banded Jacketed HP (Speer) 357 Sig.

Slim Pickings right now, thought it better to get some

s1xty7

Reactions
I didn't really have a need for AR mags, but faced with the possibility of Biden winning and pressing for a gun control agenda that restricts the sale of standard capacity magazines or potentially does away with online ordering, it seemed like a good hedge to buy some more. That and I can't afford to buy more ammo at these prices, but I gotta get my fix somehow. It's not like I would lose money on them either way.

26 SHK AR steel 30 round mags (made in Korea but seem to have good reviews). My first steel mags. - Global Ordinance - $6.99 each (they've been cheaper before, but that was before). SHK 30rd Steel AR15 Magazines UPC: 00850003223070

10 MagPul AR M2 PMAGS 30 round non-windowed black - Brownell's - $9.94 each, shipped with code PTT. MAGPUL AR-15 30RD PMAG GEN M2 MOE MAGAZINE 223/5.56 | Brownells

Also, about a month back, based on some good reviews, I picked up a Taurus TX-22 and a few extra mags from Bi-Mart. I know, I know. It's a Taurus and I have serious reservations, but people seem to really like the TX-22 and who doesn't need another 22 suppressor host. We'll see how it shoots when I finally get around to shooting again.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom