JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ordered a reference work on the British Bulldog type revolvers. :)

51761YTH2NL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Ok another reason to go to the range again hehehe have to site it View attachment 414601
Nice, but does YOURS have the special full-color NWFA logo? :p lol

Install tool for my LAW sidefolder finally came in so that's properly tightened on the Weight & Balance Mockup. OpticsPlanet did their wonky-stock thing again, so my PWS ratchet endplates are on backorder... :(

Nice, but does YOURS have the special full-color NWFA logo? :p lol

Install tool for my LAW sidefolder finally came in so that's properly tightened on the Weight & Balance Mockup. OpticsPlanet did their wonky-stock thing again, so my PWS ratchet endplates are on backorder... :(
Nope that's it I'm actually thinking about painting this gun but I will not paint over the NWFA on the side there

Nope that's it I'm actually thinking about painting this gun but I will not paint over the NWFA on the side there
All I did on mine was mask a box around the word "Firearms" and give it a light spritz of transparent candy-apple red model spray-paint. Just a little bit of an accent to give an otherwise boring black-and-green build a little "pop"...

All I did on mine was mask a box around the word "Firearms" and give it a light spritz of transparent candy-apple red model spray-paint. Just a little bit of an accent to give an otherwise boring black-and-green build a little "pop"...
Well it's kinda a grey white more on the grey side and that new sig red dot is grey so lol I'm thinking a Urban camo job of light grey dark grey and black hehehe who knows I'm just thinking about it

Trying to decide if my next should be a "GL/SSC-ish" or a Mk 12 Mod Holland (Submod Diamondback)... the SSC would probably be easier because the Holland requires a 16" middy Match barrel and a specific expensive PRI handguard.

This gun was built from all the parts I took off my armalight when I was up grading parts on it all most all of it was just spare parts I had laying around lol I bought a few little things for it and it has a Franklin armory binary trigger on it

I'm pretty much done building ARs I have built 4 of them that one and a 300 black out and a pistol and I built one for my sister I do plan on doing a 308 but I need to gather up some 308 parts

I have a law folding stock on my 300 black out some of these are old photos I also put a crimson Trace linq Lazer and light on it and change the red dot to a vortex spark the purple one is the one I built for my sister IMAG0660.jpg IMAG0662.jpg IMAG0975.jpg IMAG0974.jpg IMAG1150.jpg

Trying to decide if my next should be a "GL/SSC-ish" or a Mk 12 Mod Holland (Submod Diamondback)... the SSC would probably be easier because the Holland requires a 16" middy Match barrel and a specific expensive PRI handguard.
Expensive... yes, but it is sooo nice! Got mine with an even more expensive Noveske SPR barrel, and Vltor MUR1 upper, Nice BCG and a PRI brake(replaced with F1 slant)... $1200+ worth of stuff from a guy here on NWFA... $600 for all of it! Now I'm trying to decide to keep it as it is now, or do a MOD 0/MOD H hybrid. but then which "swan" rail to get... the "Reese" like on the mod H or longer full length like on the Mod0...
IMG_3997.JPG

Came to the realization that most of the smithing projects that I have waiting on the back burner require a steady apparatus capable of making uniform holes of varying sizes in a plethora of different materials. Got this at a local Pawn Shop last night for $40...I think it might just do the trick!
IMG_4080.JPG

First hole went into a golf ball that I threaded and gorilla glued onto the lever

Went to Bimart to see if the Blazer Brass 124 grain 9mm came in yet - on sale for less than $9 a box. They were still out, but managed to buy almost $200 of other ammo. 250 rounds each of ,45 and 9mm Federal Syntech and a 250 round box of .380 Blazer Brass. The Syntech ammo was on sale and came with a rebate (up to 25% off). I have never tried them and am anxious to take them out to the range, Need to stay out of Bimart for a while since only once have I walked out without buying significant amounts of ammo.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top