JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1716670522622.jpeg
I picked up a SureFire X300T-A.. ("Turbo" makes everything better...phaster photons)…:confused:
And a mount, a plate, and a Trijicon RMR 6.5MOA. Was considering a RMR HD ("HD" is one step above "Turbo")…o_O But the HD looked like a 1964 Dodge D200 windshield mounted on the pistol.
Now I just have to commit to holsters.

Last Edited:
Ordered a couple Boxes of 69 grain.

Yeah, it's spendy but 69 is the most accurate in all my AR's (Twist Rates from 7 to 9).

Didn't need it but hard to pass up a Kahr CW9 for $212
Add tax and $22 to ship out and I still thought it was a good deal. I am a Kahr fan. I have 2 Coverts no longer made, a K9, and a P380. They are all lil'tack drivers and I think the triggers are awesome.

I recently tried a red dot for the first time.....man am i late to the game! Researching my first purchase.
Hopefully you will like it. I think it is a game changer. 365XL was my first gun with a RDS in 2017. Since then I have a RDS on most handguns purchased after that.
It is a paradigm shift for many. We have always been told to focus on front sight. Once you have an RDS, you focus on your target and bring the dot up into your field of vision.

Hopefully you will like it. I think it is a game changer. 365XL was my first gun with a RDS in 2017. Since then I have a RDS on most handguns purchased after that.
It is a paradigm shift for many. We have always been told to focus on front sight. Once you have an RDS, you focus on your target and bring the dot up into your field of vision.
Exactly. Your vision is on the target and that's all. You don't have to worry about front sight or aligning 3 planes (back sight, front sight, target). For range guns these inexpensive ones work great and in many cases have the same components of vortex, Burris, bushnell, sig, etc. and specs are absolutely identical just different brand names and possibly different housings/button layout.

American made like trijicon, aimpoint,etc is a whole separate class in terms of durability, resistance to environmental factors etc but can be $500-$600. Can't beat those for a go to war gun. But even my vortex, sig, and Chinese ones have all worked well. For a PCC the bulky but durable Pinty red dot is the bees knees for bang for the buck. I have 6 of them and they have never failed even on 12 gauge rapid fire (have not used on reciprocating slides). Other smaller inexpensove ones are listed in the 2 "great deals" sub forums.

Last Edited:
I don't know why I was so resistant to even try it....lol. it was a definite game changer. I'm gonna get a 19x with rds to start with and stick with old school iron for my edc but I'm sure that will change as I get more comfortable with them.

I don't know why I was so resistant to even try it....lol. it was a definite game changer. I'm gonna get a 19x with rds to start with and stick with old school iron for my edc but I'm sure that will change as I get more comfortable with them.
FYI here is a good short video on how to practice alignment. Repetition and muscle memory is the key. I like to be in aggressive stance and get the gun on the correct plane early as you punch it out aggressively. That way you are practicing what you will actually do in a real life self defense scenario.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/MBRBLD9rPng?si=3TZv6FcYkG_xuABI

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top